Final Fantasy Portal App: Triple Triad (Card Game)

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Final Fantasy VIII's Triple Triad card game now on iOS & Android.
Download the "Final Fantasy Portal App". The game download is in the app.

Triple Triad is free but there is a stamina system that limits how often you can play. Every match costs a crystal. Annnd of course you can spend real money to buy more crystals.

DRhKslO.jpg

Fun time waster. I probably spent most of my time playing this mini game in FFVIII back in the days..

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I was on a nice win streak until I ran into some dude who dropped a bunch of 8s on me. I managed to get a lot of 3 star cards but they are only 7s. Now is a good time to try online with no rulesets to try and win the 3 star cards other people get from tutorial.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I used to play an exact duplicate of the original triple triad on my phone, this seems like they added a shitton of new cards, which I wonder if that will make it more balanced, because I remember that with the original available pool of cards, there was a deck you could use with a strategy that basically made the game tic-tac-toe (either you tie every single time or you win if the other player didn't play correctly).

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've won about a handful of 5* cards from other players in versus mode. I have yet to see a 5* card pop up during solo mode.