Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Where's the pool information? I'm really short on mythril now... I might have to earn some today to pull twice on it if it's that good.

Didn't bookmark the official list, but it's:

OSB's: Cloud, Terra, Lightning, Squall
BSB's: Onion, Yshtola, Cecil, Aeris
SSB's: Celes, Ramza, Onion

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh nice, I literally need none of that...

I guess I don't have any of the OSBs, so I'll roll and hope for that? But I have all of the BSB's except Aeris, and I've got all of the SSBs.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's a great banner for me. I need any healer medica BSB (it has 2), Onion BSB, and any Runic (Celes SSB is best current runic). Of the OSB's, I really want Terra's since she's one of the best mage OSB users, but the others wouldn't be a bad thing, especially as a 6* sword stat stick.

Cecil or Ramza are the dupes for me.... which means I'm definitely pulling a few more of those.

Kind of wish Squall's OSB was a mage OSB on a staff or rod, instead of the only mage 6* stat stick is a sword, which I think only Terra and Ashe can use from mages? Either way, it's limited.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's a great banner for me. I need any healer medica BSB (it has 2), Onion BSB, and any Runic (Celes SSB is best current runic). Of the OSB's, I really want Terra's since she's one of the best mage OSB users, but the others wouldn't be a bad thing, especially as a 6* sword stat stick.

Cecil or Ramza are the dupes for me.... which means I'm definitely pulling a few more of those.

Kind of wish Squall's OSB was a mage OSB on a staff or rod, instead of the only mage 6* stat stick is a sword, which I think only Terra and Ashe can use from mages? Either way, it's limited.
Desch? I have his SSB Sword (which I usually stick on OK).

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Desch and Golbez. Its kinda weird Golbez can use a whole lot of weapons and is kind of a dark knight, but literally zero of his record spheres give +attack.

That ultros banner is pretty good for me, definitely going to do at least a 2nd pull.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ultros banner does almost nothing for me as I have pretty much everything good on it except for those damn OK gloves. I'll do the free pull, but not really worth spending any mythril on it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ultros banner went better than expected, but STILL NO ONION RELICS AT ALL even though he's 100% dived

By the way, someone heard I wanted Terra's OSB.... yeah, now I have 6 of em

Free pull: 5/11 -- Terra OSB x4, Yshtola Burst
pull1.jpg

Pull 2: 5/11 -- Aeris BSB x3, Squall OSB, Terra OSB
pull2.jpg

Pull 3: 1/11 -- Terra's OSB (are you kidding me?)

Pull 4: 1/11 -- Celes SSB

I was going to do 4 paid pulls, but with that last pull, the only remaining item I wanted on the banner was Onion BSB, and clearly my luck had been used up, time to walk away happy.

No complaints here, still 6 pulls left for banner 4.

Edit: Been considering yet another pull chasing OK BSB, but looking at the schedule, the next III banner is in 2 weeks, and the next banner with OK BSB has only one dupe for me. Going to chase it there, if anything's left at the end of the festival.

Last edited:

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I did alright this week.

Passed on the healer draw, I already have too many of those.

En-element banner got me Ashe's en-Lightning, Tifa's en-Earth, and Edea's en-ice.
SSB+ Banner got me Galuf's emperil Fire hammer (lol) and Relm's BSB.
Free banner got me Celes' SSB - I have the original Runic, but this is much more powerful absorbing white and dealing damage on entry. What the heck, a second pull means I got two pulls on a good banner @ 25 each - netted Onion Burst and Terra OSB.

Some of the stuff is goofy stuff I may never use, but my bag of tricks just got bigger. Having another top three healer BSB (Relm + Eiko), Runic Supremo, Onion BSB (I have Alphinaud's but always felt his skillset wasn't great), Terra OSB (with en-Fire SSB and +Fire armor), and a host of mage bursts to pair with Raines and now Onion. Plus finally getting around to leveling Zell means my neutral element physical team now lacks for nothing.

I could tackle Omega, but I don't have the desire for a S/L boss these days. I don't know how I put up with those types of bosses in the past, but I've gotten used to winning without needing it and wouldn't play anymore if it were a requirement.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woot!, think I'll stop on my 2nd pull, got what I really wanted yshtola's circlet. Also picked up 2xlightning osb, squall osb, celes' ssb, 2nd ok sword and 2nd ok burst.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Did 1 + 2 pulls. In total got 2 dupe y'shtola, Aeries bsb, 2 OK SSb and OK bsb! Down to 100 left for hopefully some disco balls

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Been playing FFRK heavily now!

My question to you vets: How good is Onion Knight's SBs? Onion Slice and Vessel of Fate.

My main group is:

Lightning (Overstrike and 8X AE SBs)
Tifa (Overstrike and 8X single)
Ramza (Shout and Grp heal)
Tyro (Sentinel Grimoire)
Aeris (Ultra heal, 4X AE/Heal, Fury Brand)

Aeris is just a total badass in my book; I'm probably never ever swapping her for another healer... Lightning is also an amazing character for me to have. If Onion Knight is worth it, who do I swap for him?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
With that team, you could drop Tyro, get wall from roaming warrior, and use Onions Slice as a stacking defense break, which should boost your teams damage nicely.

His BSB is good, but it's weaker than shout in pure physical teams (like yours). If you go with a mage team, have Onion do his BSB + support role.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Its funny the only thing I really wanted was Celes' SSB so i did 1 pull after the free one. I feel disappointed I got lightning OSB, yshtola BSB, and some BSB dupes to max out the stats on instead. My 8* platinum sword looks pretty boss at least. I have had Exdeath's runic forever but never use it, not sure why I want Celes' so bad. Hope it comes back on dr. Mog 3 or something.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Been playing FFRK heavily now!

My question to you vets: How good is Onion Knight's SBs? Onion Slice and Vessel of Fate.

My main group is:

Lightning (Overstrike and 8X AE SBs)
Tifa (Overstrike and 8X single)
Ramza (Shout and Grp heal)
Tyro (Sentinel Grimoire)
Aeris (Ultra heal, 4X AE/Heal, Fury Brand)

Aeris is just a total badass in my book; I'm probably never ever swapping her for another healer... Lightning is also an amazing character for me to have. If Onion Knight is worth it, who do I swap for him?
Onion Knight BSB replaces Ramza's Shout SSB. I haven't used Shout since I got it.

It's disadvantages are:
*Medium instead of large boost. However you can use large boosts like Steal Power again and soft cap may reduce how much extra damage you actually get from a large boost.

It's advantages are:
*On a better character with Support 5 and White 5 and option to use Black 5.
*Is a BSB so you get 4 hit with instant cast for physical or magic. The magic is decently powerful.
*Also boosts Magic so you can have a mixed team or all magical which Ramza can't do.

They stack too so you can use them together, I've never tried it because of soft cap.

I've just got Onion Slice myself, I'm sure I'll use it occasionally if I get extra SB bars.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I have one more pull... should I *try* to go for the Onion Knight gear or is there another good pull banner coming up?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any way for Vanessa to get onion motes currently though? Need onion motes for OK to be able to use 5* abilities and he's garbage stats til 93?, so you need to have a tier 3 memory crystal.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I finally got a platinum sword for Ramza. I also pulled OSBs for Terra and Lightning.

My normal A team is
Orlandeau (osb)
Cloud (osb)
Vaan (bsb)
Keeper (wall)
Vanille (usb, bsb, ssb)

Not sure if I should replace keeper with Ramza or what.