Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Pulled a Zantetsuken. It's my first natural 5 star weapon that is not named Danjuro. Still no alternate soul break weapons but I'll take it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm pretty into this Locke event. unlocked Locke and fed him all of my EXP eggs, now i'm doing the Elite versions with Cyan, Celes, Terra, and Locke all in my party for the VI bonus. tearing the hell up, its fun.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Big patch in a few days with lv65 Cloud and his Record Materia, Quests, Friend Summons etc...

We should all friend up and work out what the best stuff we have to share is.
I have a 5* Wakka Ball with a Genji Helm and Hyper Wrist for a max damage. stacking Full Break.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I figured we were allowed to share characters, but not items? If so...

50 Cloud/Tifa/Aerith/Sephiroth/Tyro/Rydia (Ice Whip)

Only personal 5* I own is the ice whip.
Other 5* Genji Helm/Shield. Judgement Staff. Regal Gown

And upgraded 3-4* weapons and armor to 5* like
Maneater, Crystal Sword, Ancient Sword, Rune Axe, Giant Axe, Diamond Knuckles, Moonring Blade, Gold Hairpin, Royal Crown, Thornlet, Rune Armband

I do have a couple other soul break changing items, but they kind of suck atm: Gaia Robe and something else I cant recall.

Spells. Dragon level 2, Shiva level 2, Comet 4 charges, Curaga 8 charges, Cura 8 charges, Lightning Strike 6 charges, Drain strikex2 4 charges, blind attack, blind buster, etc..etc.. all the staples and a few more summons but those are the best. Ill update it later with all the precise info.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You summon the limit break of friend character, so no abilities needed. Character specific weapons still change the limit breaks and gear increases the damage done.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ahh gotcha. In that case mine is definitely Rydia. Ice Whip, Shiva limit, 255+ magic

edit: Chris you know anything on the Gaia vest limit? It's 2 bars so never tested it. I could probably google, but figured I'd ask. After a brief search it looks like it's just for the Core Summoner not for just any Summoner. Meh.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ahh gotcha. In that case mine is definitely Rydia. Ice Whip, Shiva limit, 255+ magic

edit: Chris you know anything on the Gaia vest limit? It's 2 bars so never tested it. I could probably google, but figured I'd ask.
It's probably shit, I think it summons a random 1* or 2* summon.

If you have Ice Whip then that sounds like a good friend summon for AoE Fights, Thamasa (respawning bombs) comes to mind in the current event. The next event has an AoE boss too.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just realized earlier that Locke's event only runs until the 9th. I was making steady progress through the Elites but once I saw that I wanted to make sure I gave the Red Dragon some attempts for the Phoenix summon. It took everything I had but I won. Didn't come close to mastering the level but I got Phoenix for free.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
9TFP, running either Sephiroth or Wakka with their 5 star relic.

Also, apparently these are case sensitive.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
e1tB

Have Locke with Hawkeye (Blinding Shot). He's not fully leveled yet, but I'm working on it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
9KnvI have Status Reels:
Wakka / Official Ball / Genji Helm / Power Wristband -> Maximum attack he can have unless you combine 5* gear.

I'm just friending every Status Reels I see for Vit 0 Meta:
1) Cast Protect on the boss. It now has x2 defense for 200% total.
2) Cast Status Reels on the boss. It now has 1/2 defense for 100% total.
3) Cast Protect on the boss. The old Protect wears off but it still has 100% less from Status Reels, so it goes to 0%. Then the new Protect doubles 0% to 0%.
4) Most attacks now hit for 9999, cast x3 Double Cut or Cloud basic Limit Break.

You have VERY FEW seconds to get the hits in, so make sure that you press the second Protect just after the Status Reels and have your Double Cuts ready. You may be able to get a second round of Double Cuts in. With the new update you have 2 free Vit0 sequences or 3+ if you have your own Official Ball. I've heard that Vanille's Deprotega lasts x2.5 as long which would be insane.