Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Molten Core Raider
6d 10h 29m
The high end content is simply too hard. That’s not, necessarily, a bad thing but there’s nothing in between faceroll easy and tough as nails hard. 6 star magicite, Dreambreakers, and White Odin simply are not fun. They’re extremely unforgiving and require precise setups to even attempt. The amount of crap that you need to overcome is absolutely ridiculous.

I honestly can’t believe that DeNA spends so many resources creating this content. I’m positive that a tiny fraction of the player base actually completes these fights. Obviously Reddit and discord are outliers because the more hardcore players gather there but these fights are simply out of reach for the average player.

• 1Like
Reactions: Rajaah

Chris

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
48d 10h 33m
The high end content is simply too hard. That’s not, necessarily, a bad thing but there’s nothing in between faceroll easy and tough as nails hard. 6 star magicite, Dreambreakers, and White Odin simply are not fun. They’re extremely unforgiving and require precise setups to even attempt. The amount of crap that you need to overcome is absolutely ridiculous.

I honestly can’t believe that DeNA spends so many resources creating this content. I’m positive that a tiny fraction of the player base actually completes these fights. Obviously Reddit and discord are outliers because the more hardcore players gather there but these fights are simply out of reach for the average player.
Yeah it's the lack of inbetween content, I thi k they consider the rewards for partial clears to be that inbetween content, but that's not fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: Rajaah

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
108d 4h 22m
The high end content is simply too hard.
I can knock out 5* magicites as a F2P (though I've been playing a loooong time) all under 25 secs and some I can do in like 13 secs.

I can't get an Odin below 50% and 6* I think I saw some black in the health bar!

It's just ridiculous. I realize it can be done and I admire the players that DO tackle all the content... it's a helluva dedication but for a free game for me to play on my tiny phone screen and try to plot out fights like a math problem? No thx~ Will need some serious power-creep before I push past where I am now progress wise, and I'm okay with that. It's not a race to be on top for me. I still find joy in the game on a base level.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
108d 4h 22m
Absolutely loving the double-time SB animation option! Those are honestly the biggest time vampires of the game, especially when you do auto-battles to farm.

Rajaah

Paperhands McGee
<Silver Donator>
22d 23h 51m
If anyone's interested in getting into this and wants to buy my account, shoot me a PM. Haven't played it in about a year now but it's pretty up to date for that point. Tons of level 99 characters and weapons in the 8 or 9 star range, including most of the chase weapons for the Final Fantasy Tactics characters.

I don't even know what FFRK accounts are selling for, or how to determine the value of mine, but I do know that I've got at least $1500 worth of relic draws on my account from both mythril draws and paid draws. Make an offer, I suppose.

• 1WTF
Reactions: Tmac

Tmac

Adventurer
<Silver Donator>
37d 12h 46m
If anyone's interested in getting into this and wants to buy my account, shoot me a PM. Haven't played it in about a year now but it's pretty up to date for that point. Tons of level 99 characters and weapons in the 8 or 9 star range, including most of the chase weapons for the Final Fantasy Tactics characters.

I don't even know what FFRK accounts are selling for, or how to determine the value of mine, but I do know that I've got at least $1500 worth of relic draws on my account from both mythril draws and paid draws. Make an offer, I suppose.

Worth $1500????!? To who?

Rajaah

Paperhands McGee
<Silver Donator>
22d 23h 51m
Worth $1500????!? To who?

I didn't say it was worth $1500, I said I've got about that much worth of relic draws on the account. I assume FFRK accounts are worth a lot less, even moderately well-geared ones like mine. Regardless, if anyone wants to make an offer or see the wares PM me and I'll send screenshots. At this point I'll kinda be glad to be rid of the game since every so often I glance at it and want to fire it up again. Like Vanessa said, the newer fights are practically math problems and I don't have time for that.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
33d 20h 55m
Given power creep your account is worth about $10. Your account is already outdated. All your best relics aren't even the good tech anymore.

Anyone starting a new account will gain significantly more power because they spend the story mythril etc on current stuff, not old stuff.

The value from your account is from someone not wanting to play the game as a beginner and jump into midgame instead without the grind.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
108d 4h 22m
There's definitely a hard ceiling on content you can beat if you're F2P.

FFRK is a GACHA game, after all................. it's finding happiness in that where the game is still great to me, and there are still whales out there funding the game obviously because their content just keeps coming out and it's GOOD shit. It's really a fantastic little game still, but I do feel the frustration of you guys too.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
10d 17h 43m
I'm pretty excited to get Aerith's sync in one of the anniversary pulls.
Are there any exceptional relics to pick up in the anniversary ticket thing?

Oh, I also only noticed just now that they added a wait function to the game. Between that and the sync pick up, it may motivate me to try harder stuff again.

Chris

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
48d 10h 33m
Reinstalled for the wait feature. A bit lost on what to do first and what they added, I guess just do the time limited events.

How good are these Bahamut armours?