Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's really not worth doing until the festival of gold event ends. It's ridiculously easy, tons of money, more exp than the exp event, tons of armor/weapon upgrades. Only lasts one more day, but Garnet's goes for a while. Don't waste stamina on it yet.
i ended up doing the new event just so i could level Garnet and Vivi in Festival of Gold before it closes up.

and my luck keeps rolling -- got a Buster Sword this morning. counting the Zantetsuken from yesterday's daily bonus, that is four 5* weapons i pulled this week. crazy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh yeah I haven't even touched elite Garnet event, I just did normal to get Garnet/Vivi and now I'm Festival of Gold'ing them - lv37 at the moment - dropped a 5* egg into each to get it going but want to save the rest of the insane egg drops for Ranger/Bard auto 50.

I'll test Death on the Elite event bosses tomorrow, if it works then it'll be worth crafting two (or 1 Death, 1 Break) so that Vivi can one shot every Boss Rush stage and guarantee 1 refill from the Ether drop.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did the same. Unlocked Vivi and Garnet and then ran the Gold Dungeon. I finally broke Tidus' level cap and Wakka isn't too far behind. Vivi and Garnet are both in the really high 30's right now.

Citz

Silver Squire
I just came back to this game after a month break (84 stamina). I think I stopped during the FF8 event. I already have quite a few 50 characters.

Other than getting the 4 CM, anything else that I should be focusing on? Do I have time to complete the elite version of both events?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I've gotten fuckall lately. Been paying a Buck for the extra 1x100c pull each time too. I'd still dig a 6* blitz sword. Not sure who I'd give the 2nd to Uncombined.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Retaliate is so good that I think you should really just auto combine the same type of sword/dagger/katana.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Just got into this yesterday. Pretty fun, them nostalgia feels. Stamina sucks.

I'm a total noob, probably making all sorts of mistakes. At level 20, I'm facerolling the VI campaign, only have 31 sta. Haven't done any abilities or honing yet, I've just started getting the 2* materials to make shit. I have three 3* weapons that I've upgraded, plus got one of those generic 5* swords for logging in today. Leveling Tyro, Kain, Cloud, Wakka, and Rydia - the other characters I've unlocked are generic, hoping to swap out Wakka and maybe Kain soon.

Is there a good noob 101 guide? What's the stuff you wish you had known (or read) at the start? Any protips?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only tip is that abilities are probably the most important thing to level. The quests they've added in should really help.

Oh, and synergy. Synergy might be equally important as abilities.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Friend code is 2jch so feel free to add me.

Been playing it from the start but just coming back and reinvigorated by the changes.

I have Cloud/Tidus/Wakka all above 50 and Seph/Terra/Kain/Cecil and a few in the 30's/40's.

I can auto anything on normal and do a tad bit more on bosses. Even a lot of the elites that way.

No amazing 5* stuff but some of it is decent. None of the big game changers like ball or grimoire though.

Just catching up on stamina right now before I really start optimizing. Sitting at 81 stamina now.