Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I apparently used up any luck I had in my first two 11x pulls, got 3 5* the first one and 2 the second one. Now only 1 each the next 3, 1 being a dagger and 1 being a 3rd mage robe when I already have 2 5* mage robes so not really needed atm. Then last night I got 0, 7-3* and 4-4*.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I got 4 5*s on my lucky pull, which is truly lucky for me, since I have never gotten more than 2 before, and usually end up with 1 or none.

Got Firion's Axe, Tellah and yuna's staves and Snow's jacket.

Are any of these of particularly high value?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Which of Yuna's Rods did you get? Lullaby Rod is VERY good with the AOE Heal and Heavy Regen SB. Magistral Rod isn't bad but the SB is simply AOE Holy damage which is good for clearings but doesn't help against bosses as much. With that said both are decent and with Tellah's Rod you have a solid set of Relics for a Mage foundation. Mage weapons can be really hard to come by so getting two in one pull is great.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Which of Yuna's Rods did you get? Lullaby Rod is VERY good with the AOE Heal and Heavy Regen SB. Magistral Rod isn't bad but the SB is simply AOE Holy damage which is good for clearings but doesn't help against bosses as much. With that said both are decent and with Tellah's Rod you have a solid set of Relics for a Mage foundation. Mage weapons can be really hard to come by so getting two in one pull is great.
Good to know, it was Lullaby rod, which seemed awesome when I read it. I have the Medica II rod as well for Y'shtola, so I was happy to get another AOE heal.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah that's a great pull angerz. congrats. that tellah rod's SB seems like it would be pretty good in clutch situations.

i never knew what firion's axe did til i just looked it up.... it does 5 attacks at once... which isn't real exciting yet since his memory crystal hasn't come out, but in theory once he gets a bit stronger you'll be able to break the damage cap with it... which is always awesome being able to do more than 9999 damage in one turn.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
this is a generalization that isn't always true, but usually buffs that do two things stack with buffs that do just one of those things.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
nope. Advance is +ATK and -DEF, so it stacks with straight +ATK buffs like Boost and Planet Protector. but because Boost and PP are both just +ATK, they do not stack with each other.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
New phase, new lucky draw. Screen shook - good sign, but only a single rainbow ball. I let the suspense build as I scoffed at the six garbage 3* relics, then saw another FFXII 4* dagger (that makes two 4*++ daggers for that realm), another Black Garb (already have a 4*++) and then another Masamune Blade (which again I have 4*++ already), a Rune Axe (4*+ for FFV should come in handy), and then the long-awaited... Tyrfing. Bleh.

Friend code is oTPN. PM me if you want a mutual Advance. I'll leave it here on Rerolled for a day or two before tossing it onto the various spreadsheets.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got a sword I didn't recognize and thought it might be Luneth's Tyrfing but it was hidden behind the other 5* I got (Steiner's sword). I was pumped. Turned out to be Warrior of Light's sword. So another realm with a good retaliate weapon even though the dungeons are already at the end of the game and there's only 1 FFI event on the horizon. I'm gonna crush that shit, though.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
tossed some money at that 11 pull, got 2 5* planet protector, and squall 2nd blade that came out not to long ago. can't complain too much

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My first Lucky Draw got me zero 5*s. This one was a little better. I got Tyro's Cyclone Tome and Selphie's Morning Star. I won't complain but I'm actually set on Mage gear. I really need some good melee gear.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Anyone luck out with Blade Beam?

I splurged with a 50 Mythril pull leaving me 46 Mythril for the last two "Lucky" pulls. I ended up with a 5* Dragon Armlet and a 5* Murasame. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed seeing those two sparkling rainbow orbs and not get Blade Beam but I'm actually pretty happy with the pull. This is my first 5* Katana so I can finally equip Sephiroth with something other than Danjuro. I figure it's doubly good since it's VII Synergy since DeNA has a love fetish with VII Dungeons and events. I'll be able to toss the Golden Sword onto Cloud when we get it next week and the Murasame on Sephiroth and obliterate the shit out of VII stuff.

@ Yamikazo: Thanks for the Friend Code. I added you. I only have one other Mutual Advance user. If it helps you can pick my Roaming Warrior to whatever you think is most helpful for you: Tyro: Sentinel Grimoire, Sazh: Boon, Yuna: Hymn of the Fayth or Quistis: Maser Eye.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
@ Yamikazo: Thanks for the Friend Code. I added you. I only have one other Mutual Advance user. If it helps you can pick my Roaming Warrior to whatever you think is most helpful for you: Tyro: Sentinel Grimoire, Sazh: Boon, Yuna: Hymn of the Fayth or Quistis: Maser Eye.
I don't really care what you run. I guess it's a big deal in mobile gaming world?

I keep a stable of walls, boons, lunatic highs, random AOE's (probably converting to mostly Ashe and Terra soon), and then a couple of situational oddballs like Runic Blade, PP, and Blinks.

I intend on filtering through my friends list in a few days (up to 55 following, got a bit too liberal on following random crap), I think it's time to purge all those AOE Tidus from the list. If I remove you, it was an error and just poke me and I'll redo it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure this game is just punishing me now because I haven't spent rl cash on it. Latest lucky draw - 8-3* and 3-4*.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
two lucky draws in, and i've gotten zero 5*s from either one. i wonder if i'll be part of those people that gets unlucky and hits that 0.34% chance of not getting any 5*s in four 11-pulls.

FWIW i have spent RL cash on this game and it isn't helping my luck right now, mures.

Chris

Potato del Grande
New phase, new lucky draw. Screen shook - good sign, but only a single rainbow ball. I let the suspense build as I scoffed at the six garbage 3* relics, then saw another FFXII 4* dagger (that makes two 4*++ daggers for that realm), another Black Garb (already have a 4*++) and then another Masamune Blade (which again I have 4*++ already), a Rune Axe (4*+ for FFV should come in handy), and then the long-awaited... Tyrfing. Bleh.

Friend code is oTPN. PM me if you want a mutual Advance. I'll leave it here on Rerolled for a day or two before tossing it onto the various spreadsheets.
Thanks for Advance!

Unfortunately as I logged in to add you I hit 100 followers, had a steady stream from Wakka Ball but now I have Y'Shtola Robe my followers shot through the roof
frown.png

EDIT: Craft Full Break by the way guys
smile.png