Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Chris

Potato del Grande
You'll be forced to use magic in some battles and 3* spellblade is enough, so use your 4* black orbs on magic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The best general use 4* black magic spells are Waterga (casts faster), Drainga (one of the only sources for Dark elemental damage, and drain is nice), and Ruinga (non-elemental and hits all targets).

Craft/hone the other black magic spells situationally as needed.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Also consider using Summons for your mage team. They're costly but if you convert some majors summons you should be able to get a few of them decently honed - around R4 should be sufficient. Key ones in my mind are:
- Manduin (or Valefor, but wind orbs are costly at this point of the game)
- Alexander
- Ixion / Leviathan

There's no Ice-based 4* Summon and Phoenix is a single hit which will not break level cap. The rest are decent but those should be your priority to R4. 5* summons are strong but unless you can R3 Bahamut it isn't worth it so late in the game. This should allow you to spread the hone costs between summon and black orbs.

And of course if you can hone Dark Zone and Memento Mori the damage is insane. In the FF7 Ultimates Vincent was hitting close to 18k with them compared to ~13-14k of Full Charge.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I should have kept quiet. A few dungeons after asking if I'm going to have to work on a mage team, I run into this fight:

pic.jpg

Guess it's time to start powerleveling some mages!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Craft Carbuncle. Even at rank 1 he trivializes the fight. And that boss comes back in about a month during the next V event so you'll have your Carbuncle ready to go.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Pulled twice on this banner:
2/11 -- Excalibur, Kotetsu
3/11 -- Shadowblade, Dark Gloves, Striking Staff

Cecil's sword is great, but I'm kind of sad I didn't get any of the ones I really wanted (harp, lance, bow).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pulled twice on this banner:
2/11 -- Excalibur, Kotetsu
3/11 -- Shadowblade, Dark Gloves, Striking Staff

Cecil's sword is great, but I'm kind of sad I didn't get any of the ones I really wanted (harp, lance, bow).
5 out of 22 is really good

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'll do at least another 3x pull at least on this banner before the event ends. The bow, spear, harp, and Excalibur are all relics I'm after. The only IV weapon I have is a Blood Lance so anything will help.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Should have stopped while I was ahead. Went for broke and did 100 gem pull and 2 3x pulls. Got nothing for it. 2 Mythril left lol, hopefully I can grind up 25 before the half price event later this month.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Pulled Wyvern Lance and Kotetsu. Was hoping for the more support relics (Haste March and the Bow) but can't complain with Kain's SSB. I may try another 3 pull before the end.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There were a lot of relics I still wanted on this banner, so I bought a gem bundle and did another 11 pull, which landed me edward's harp and a luminous robe. Harp was my #1 goal this banner, so I'm pretty damn satisfied now.

I'm going to give a real shot to the cid missions for the first time this event. I used all of my eggs available to powerlevel PCecil and Edward to 65, and Rosa, Kain, DCecil to 50. I'm going to use all of sunday's energy in the xp dungeon with this team to hopefully get them as leveled as possible for the cid stuff next week. Setup I'm considering going with is:

PCecil -- Banishing Strike, Protectga -- BSB: Paladin Force -- RM: +soul fill rate
DCecil -- Life Siphon, Full Charge -- SB: Soul Eater (aoe boost) -- RM: +1 soul charge
Kain -- Armor Break, Lightning Jump (w/ kaiser shield) -- No SB -- RM: +10% atk, auto-haste
Edward -- Magic Break, Full Break -- SB: Song of Swiftness (aoe haste) -- RM: +1 soul charge
Rosa -- Curaga, Shellga -- SB: Mass Mending (weak shared medica) -- RM: +10% mind
Roaming Warrior: Wall

I'm concerned that the only aoe healing I have is a weak shared medica from some rod we got as a gift recently. I'm kind of spoiled from relying on Relm's overpowered medica for all the hard fights recently. My hones may not be high enough either since this team has less overall dps than my A team, but I have some orbs available to increase hones if needed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did another 3 pull and got PCecil's BSB, so now I've got his SSB and BSB, so he's on the team fo sho.

Also managed to finally clear the Turks Ultimate. Fucked up near the end and forgot to put magic break back up, also killed reno before rude and that hurt me overall.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was able to master the new ultimatesBarbaricciaandLeviathanwith regular units (no cid mission). After seeing the fights, I don't really think leviathan cid mission is doable without a real medica and wall (can't roaming warrior both). Now I have regrets I wasted my whole growth egg supply on bad units I'll never use like dark cecil. The barbariccia fight may be doable without medica, so it's not a total loss. Still need to level FF4 units before trying.

I really wish there was a way to level units outside of the sunday dungeon (and limited supply growth eggs). I have so many people I want to level...

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Consider dropping some mythril on stamina refreshes when orbfests come around. They're close to the experience of Sundaily, close to the gil of the gil dungeons, and better orb drops than any daily...all in one dungeon. I usually drop 20-50 mythril on them. I know the orbs are the strongest part of them but the experience boosts are my personal favorite. I don't think anyone knows when the next one will be, though, and they've deviated significantly from the JP orbfest timelines.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The Barb fight wasn't too bad as a Cid's Mission. I used:

Paladin Cecil: Excalibur with Lifesiphon and Banishing Strike
Rosa: Curaja and Shellga with a shared group heal
Edward: Full Break and Magic Breakdown with Fabl s Harp for Protectga and heavy regen
Edge: Steal Power and Dismissal (just a filler ability)
Kain: Jump and Armor Break

She wasn't too bad. She just had a really annoying habit of going into Tornado mode as soon as I queued up Kain with Armor Break.

Used a very similar group for the Leviathan fight. I just swapped out Kain for Rydia. That fight was a bitch though. Ashura's dispels are annoying as hell. It took me about an hour of tweaking things and SLs before I finally won. I had to egg everyone up to 80. In the end I only lost 3 medals which shocked me so I got Mastery. 2 for damage and 1 for KOs since I lost Edge and Rydia just before Leviathan died.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've neglected this for pokemon go. Anyone beaten sephrioth cid mission and how did you do it?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I gave up. No native group heal in VII is really what holds me back. Sephiroth's damage output is just nuts so I gave up.