Also, if I ever want to take it to rank 5...:

ef02b4af17582f7a6170122891c468b7be9ea23b0285b06fb6db56ed06b08fe3.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've been playing pretty steadily since the second or third event after the game released. don't feel bad guys -- i should feel bad for being so devoted to a single game haha.

i have barely missed a daily login bonus, but there have been periods of time where i was burnt out and didn't spend any stamina, would just login once a day.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I started playing just before that first FF7 event with the Shinra floors you could get Seph on (I don't think I actually made it far enough to get him). I'm still incredibly behind in hones and nowhere near level capping everyone just because I played so inefficiently for a long time. Been a lot better about it lately though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah i was really inefficient for a long time too, before i discovered the reddit... used to try to just out-DPS every fight and almost totally ignored mitigation.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attached my D250 mastery team hope it helps someone. Y'Shtola BSB/Asylum RW.

Faris/Firion/Onion used their BSBs. Y'Shtola used Wall (4-5 times) and RW BSB. Celes used Indomitable Blade SSB which has the Runic effect do it's a pseudo BSB hones wise.

Using Asylum is FAR better than other BSB heals, it's basically a double heal. I also noticed a huge difference using both dances rather than just one. Resist accessories helped but most of them had 15 attack or magic too.

Celes eats half the damage via Runic buff and Gaia's Cross. You really need one of her Runic SBs or Exdeath's version - it's just too good.

For the trash just use your hones on big trash and charge SBs on single pigs.

tmp_7407-Screenshot_2017-01-04-22-48-54592839025.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I could have taken Bahamut to rank 4 but I honed Tiamat to rank 3 instead. I'm looking forward to using it with Alphinaud.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't decided which 5* Summon I'll start on next. First, tho, R5 Leviathan.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thoughts on xiv 2nd banner? I pulled once on the first, didn't get ysh bsb but got 4 other 5*. Not sure I want to pull it again or try on 2nd banner. Or save, which is not my strong suit.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I think Papalymo's burst is the prize for banner 2, the other items are kinda so-so. If you already got good synergy items from banner 1 I don't see much benefits in banner 2, considering there aren't THAT many FF XIV events.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed all of the ultimate FF14 battles. For the CM I got to use Thancred as a ninja, which is the first time I've used ninja magic the way it's supposed to be used, and it was surprisingly effective, especially that new 5* ninja nuke. I made a bad judgement call near the end of the fight, but Minfillia's last stand limit saved the day by preventing three deaths which would have otherwise been a wipe.

Garuda fight was also kind of fun. I went with my typical team of PCecil, Vaan, Agrias, Ramza, Arc, and with everyone wearing wind resist accessories, it went smoothly. I killed the feathers until the boss was around 50% health, then I ignored the rest of the feathers and focus fired down Garuda. With wind resist and debuffs, her ultimate nuke only hit for around 2500.

The multiplayer boss was somewhat of a letdown. Gilgamesh last week was a hard challenge that required a good team working together. This poison dragon boss was a pushover with easy to hit medal requirements and no real strategy required. Some random aoe's, some weak counterattacks, and... that's all he did. Oh well, they can't all be extreme difficulty I guess.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
want to play tonight? i'm free all day.
I wouldn't mind getting in on these if the times work out.

I can fill probably anything except I don't have a healer bsb. My main party currently is:
Celes - bsb
Relm - ssb
Ramza - Protectga/Medica sb
Tyro - bsb
Cloud - osb

I also have OK at 99 and his bsb, but only black 5 unlocked, serah's bsb(I guess not even worth mentioning), and alphinaud's bsb.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd be in... I've got Eiko's BSB ready to go and can drop in:
OK - BSB/SSB
PCecil BSB/SSB
Ramza - Shout
Bartz - Errrrything
Kain - BSB
Vaan - BSB
Garnet - BSB
Yshtola - Wall
Faris - BSB

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just got the kids down for bed. I'm in. How do I do it (still never tried MP)?