Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I pulled Agrias BSB from osb banner 3 and Minfilia BSB from ff14 banner. Holy shit. I swapped them into my A team to try out on ultimate garuda, and after all my debuffs and Agrias BSB inflicting imperil holy, Minfilia hit 9999x8. I dont feel bad from striking out on the other pulls now.

New A team, sorry Tyro.
Minfilia BSB
Agrias BSB
Vaan BSB
Ramza shout tailwind and BSB
Eiko BSB

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sooo room 3510 in two hours?

I'll still bring the setup I mentioned before... Tyro with Keeper's Tome (Protectga + Shellga) and Full Break + Power Breakdown, and Yshtola with Wall.

So one or two healer BSBs, someone with Onion Burst, and then the rest of the slots can be fire or holy DPS.

Last edited:

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think Papalymo's burst is the prize for banner 2, the other items are kinda so-so. If you already got good synergy items from banner 1 I don't see much benefits in banner 2, considering there aren't THAT many FF XIV events.

Decided to go for it since I can't save for shit. Papa and Yda bsb. I ain't sad.

Finally got around to doing the exdeath U++ since I left it until after orb fest. Holy crap counter ae dispel was horrible. Finally took him out but that was a tight fight for me.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sooo room 3510 in two hours?

I'll still bring the setup I mentioned before... Tyro with Keeper's Tome (Protectga + Shellga) and Full Break + Power Breakdown, and Yshtola with Wall.

So one or two healer BSBs, someone with Onion Burst, and then the rest of the slots can be fire or holy DPS.
I'll check see if ppl are on. I can bring OK and Celes if that works out with the rest.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Says no raid parties to join, going to try relaunching.

Yeah, party isn't showing up anymore.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Should i change anything? Vaan/PCecil? Bring in Kain or Bartz instead?

edit: sorry Mures, beat you by a few seconds. After this one I'll duck out.