Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
So I’m finishing my eureka weapon and now I’m trying to do BA. Seems almost impossible without joining some special discord channel and planning a week ahead since it’s a 56 person dungeon(that correct?).
am I missing something or has anyone done it? I’m fine with grind and challenging content but I tend to get irritated if the only way to accomplish something requires “out of game” resourcesThere
The Discord BA server did 3-4 runs yesterday. One run I could barely hear the leader and died bunch of times. Wasn't happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Hit Shadowbringers, its as great as the first time.

Its bad though, I might have ordered the Volume 2 of the FF 14 Encyclopedia to get a hat for transmog. This game is nefarious that way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I'm just about done with ShB - it was a bit of a slog getting through the post-msq stuff but i'm 2-3 quests away from EW and it's gotten good!

• 1Like

Zachen

Molten Core Raider
So I’m finishing my eureka weapon and now I’m trying to do BA. Seems almost impossible without joining some special discord channel and planning a week ahead since it’s a 56 person dungeon(that correct?).
am I missing something or has anyone done it? I’m fine with grind and challenging content but I tend to get irritated if the only way to accomplish something requires “out of game” resources
Join the CAFE (Crystal Adventures Forays and Expeditions) and they have a lot of runs every week, if you're a first timer they will give you priority if you DM the run lead a few hours ahead of time, they have the next like 5-10 runs posted usually. Join the Crystalline Adventuring Forays and Expeditions Discord Server! They run on the Crystal DC, I see BA noob friendly runs up for Tues/Wed/Thurs next week already.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty cool stuff. Bit far for me to travel, but cool

Edit: Replaced it with a much better, longer version

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty cool stuff. Bit far for me to travel, but cool

Just to take that tech back a good 50 years ago or so and you could terrorize entire nations with that shit. Much less the uncontacted tribes that people always talk about.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Make sure you do BOTH Rising Quests - one is level 15, one is level 50, and both have neat rewards.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is dope as hell

1693243703098.png

Can see at a glance exactly what you are missing from the event.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just took 3mins to hover everything ingame and figured it out, if you have these collection stuff filled up it's nice though yeah, last time I checked however they can only pull some of the info(unless using mods I guess, but the API only gives achievements so they can only assume what you have based on that which doesn't cover most of the stuff).

Main issue is I need way too many things, it's a lot of farming. I'll probably have to sub for a month to get it done, those 14 days ain't gonna cut it(especially since half of it is already gone since I needed to get some stuff done last week).

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I just took 3mins to hover everything ingame and figured it out, if you have these collection stuff filled up it's nice though yeah, last time I checked however they can only pull some of the info(unless using mods I guess, but the API only gives achievements so they can only assume what you have based on that which doesn't cover most of the stuff).

Main issue is I need way too many things, it's a lot of farming. I'll probably have to sub for a month to get it done, those 14 days ain't gonna cut it(especially since half of it is already gone since I needed to get some stuff done last week).

I got 250 tokens yesterday in like 4 hours from spamming Rival Wings. It's actually quite easy to get everything right now.

The websites can only track stuff that gets listed on Lodestone like minions, mounts and achievements yeah, the rest is manual but I'm anal about tracking this stuff so it's very useful.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Smash P1N over and over and over, you can kill him in about 4-5mins with the right group(Only need 1 tank/1healer)

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I really liked the rising event. How the developers thank you for 10 years of playing - it made me feel really good and appreciated (despite the fact I've played under a year).

I've never seen any other MMO thank their players like this - I can't even remember what WoW did on their 10 year.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I really liked the rising event. How the developers thank you for 10 years of playing - it made me feel really good and appreciated (despite the fact I've played under a year).

I've never seen any other MMO thank their players like this - I can't even remember what WoW did on their 10 year.

Rising event is always great every year. Worth checking out past ones on youtube to be honest. Last years was great because it was right after Endwalker.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Bag full of shit like fireworks, and a token for more exp. Free.. pet, maybe a corgi? That you could get from doing other stuff as well. Was really lackluster iirc. WoW hasnt been one to really give a shit about their anniversary in quite some time. They'd rather charge you for shit on the cash shop. "Congrats on our 20th anniversary! Head on over to the cash shop and buy our 20th anniversary Mount!"

• 1Like