Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They're doing load balancing with the servers, some are "full" so casuals will spread out.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wish I were home right now...
So you could not create a character on Gilgamesh? lol, wish I set my alarm for an hour earlier.
smile.png

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ok Gilgamesh is now available again but im getting an error that I cant create any more characters, yet I have only my original one from the first game. I wonder if its actually saving all the characters i've been trying to make to login, but not actually showing them lol.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok Gilgamesh is now available again but im getting an error that I cant create any more characters, yet I have only my original one from the first game. I wonder if its actually saving all the characters i've been trying to make to login, but not actually showing them lol.
Had the same problem totally log out and log back in. Worked for me. Also, get on the mumble server for faster replies.

Myst

Peasant
Well i am now 100% certain that Square Enix has the worst support i have ever seen.

I wait for 2 hours and connect with the live agent to ask him one simple question: Will my EU account have any issue with billing once i put in a NA CC? This is his reply: "You will have a billing error and we cannot change your account to NA once it has been created under EU. I have canceled your account, please start a new NA account and register for beta come Saturday."

Baffled. Instantly disabled my account which i have been using in closed beta, without my consent. Can no longer play today, can't use my original email and wouldn't let me try to reason with him. For those wondering, i originally created a EU account to apply a EU beta code. Was told on many occasions that wouldn't be a problem come launch.

Awesome.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
"Your current service account does not allow for the creation of any more characters on this world"

I have 0 characters, what am I doing wrong?

I played in the betas..... any ideas what might be causing this?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
"Your current service account does not allow for the creation of any more characters on this world"

I have 0 characters, what am I doing wrong?

I played in the betas..... any ideas what might be causing this?
Log all the way out and back in.