Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Friend me, Valos Sirith or Katya Kazanova to get into the linkshell if you get onto Gilga.

Free company stuff will be handled by Katya after that, 200 gil payment to help cover the cost of purchase is to be expected for invite.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Fuck working during this shit fuck fuck fuck. 3PM Can't come soon enough. I did get my liquid shopping out of the way tho. You bros enjoy Eorzea for me!

200qq2b.jpg

Faddor_sl

shitlord
Server lock is definitely a bummer and seems like a weak solution. At least let us sit in a queue. Has anyone successfully made it onto Gilgamesh recently, since the server-specific lock?

Valos

Btw, sometimes you'll send a tell to someone thats in a cutscene and they wont be able to receive it, just try again 5-10 minutes later.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Stupid question I don't feel like asking in game. Right now instance servers are down, I'm level 18 and the only quest I have/can find (besides leve quests) is to go into the level 15 dungeon, which I can't do right now. Where should I be at to quest? Or is there nowhere, and I need to just grind and do leve quests till I run out?

Valos

Stupid question I don't feel like asking in game. Right now instance servers are down, I'm level 18 and the only quest I have/can find (besides leve quests) is to go into the level 15 dungeon, which I can't do right now. Where should I be at to quest? Or is there nowhere, and I need to just grind and do leve quests till I run out?
Try heading to various zones you havent been yet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah its like a barren wasteland out there. I'm confused, there's some level 1-5 quests in one or two starting towns I was saving for off class leveling, but nothing remotely around 18ish that I can access besides levequests.

I'll keep looking, but looks like I need to grind fates and stuff I guess.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
Hey Bros, always viewed this thread but never registered until now. I'm just waiting until Gig becomes available to roll. Until then i'll probably be playing with myself as that seems like the only real option.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
OK, just got back working in Oklahoma for a week and entered my pre-order code. All my shit from phase 4 is still there correct?

EDIT Can't login quite yet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think they just took all the NA/EU servers offline for maintenance or something.

Looks like it.

added: I was on and they disconnected me and then said all servers were in maintenance, but I logged back in and can go to Jap servers, but not NA/EU

They were having instance server problems so yeah. Probably trying to fix that.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Servers just went down for maintenance, I assume they're fixing their dungeon servers.

It may be your time to join Gilg once it's back up.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros
Really hope that 3 hour quote isn't accurate.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So who was the bright fuck which chose the most populated serer to roll on?

Why do we keep making this shitty decision in every fucking game?