Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So the three times a day emergency maintenance reboots is really all they have up their sleeve isn't it ? There's not going to be much of a fix for this anytime soon other than enough people quitting in disgust I take it ?
Tues will be a fun /popcorn day.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Relax bros...just watch this gif

tumblr_m1mxe5od1f1qfh28ro1_400.gif

lol this gif is hilarious if youre listening to the title screen music

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
from spamming my 0, ive come to the conclusion that it saves the state of your account every 15 minutes. So if you fail to get in, it will skip to that error message whenever you try to login and you wont have a legit new attempt until 15 minutes have passed.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
This is seriously stupid. Like, beyond retarded fuck your user in the ass stupid. Whoever came up with their current "solution' is a fucking idiot.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_41570.jpg

This eight minute song is a beautiful combination of arranged harmonies, rhythms and bass lines and thus helps to slow the heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of stress. The song features guitar, piano and electronic samples of natural soundscapes.

A study was conducted on 40 women, who were connected to sensors and had been given challenging puzzles to complete against the clock in order to induce a level of stress. Different songs were then played, to test their heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and brain activity. The results showed that the song Weightless was 11 per cent more relaxing than any other song and even caused drowsiness among women in the lab. It induced a 65 per cent reduction in overall anxiety and brought them to a level 35 per cent lower than their usual resting rates.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
from spamming my 0, ive come to the conclusion that it saves the state of your account every 15 minutes. So if you fail to get in, it will skip to that error message whenever you try to login and you wont have a legit new attempt until 15 minutes have passed.
That jives with what I've seen trying to get in today, and also makes some sense from a networking perspective.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
About 43 ISIS online. So far everything has been smooth, including zoning. It's pretty said with every zone in I'm anticipating a drop.

Banal_sl

shitlord
This is seriously stupid. Like, beyond retarded fuck your user in the ass stupid. Whoever came up with their current "solution' is a fucking idiot.
The "solution" only compounds the two chief problems. A far better solution would have just been to reboot the servers every couple of hours. It's essentially an admission of defeat, but it boots the idle users and lets you use the duty finder intermittently at least.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Were on what, day 2, of an MMO you paid $20 for and the servers have been down a few times. I know we have our poopsockers here, but whoopty do. Yeah it sucks I can't progress my main story quest, but we are on day 2. The game hasn't even fully "launched" yet, and doesn't cost 1/2 of what shittier MMO's do for a box.

I'm not trying to white-knight here, but do you guys really expect all MMO launches to be flawless? History should have taught you to expect otherwise. I'm just finding other RL shit to do in between, and I know better than to take time off and plan to poopsock an MMO on opening weekend. This launch will not kill this game, and in 2 weeks when the game is running flawlessly, a lot of you that are complaining about some downtimes/instance issues will be back pretending as if nothing ever happened. I've seen it before. Anyways, I didn't go into this game intending to poopsock, but rather play in my spare time over the next 3-6 months or longer if possible, and I am really enjoying the game myself. In my opinion it is the best MMO since vanilla WoW. I really doubt someone can name me a better one, but yet again it is personal preference.

Some of you also forget this is the only PS3 mmo right now, so it's got double the user base to pull from as normal MMO's. Anyways, doom and gloom sky is falling is fun to watch at the launch of any MMO. This will all be a bad memory in a week or so, and very few people are going to cancel preorders due to this, and the ones that do will probably be back once the game stabilizes and all their friends are saying how awesome it is. As I said in the FC, MMO's always have problems. I'd rather have server problems initially, than core game problems later, and it "seems" SE has the latter part taken care of. But for $20 and a couple months sub, I will enjoy myself to find out.

Come on man, are you fucking serious with this?

I can't even log IN. I get a message that says to just try LATER. It's been like that since yesterday. It's not that I can't get into instances, it's not that I can't progress my storyline quest, it's that I don't even get into a QUEUE to log INTO the game.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I chuckle at the folks who are using the "what mmo launch has been flawless" argument I'm seeing on many forums.

There's a large difference between "some issues/not flawless" and the extreme clusterfuck this has been (and was last weekend in beta 4 also).

I've seen no one asking for flawless , I've just seen folks asking for fucking common sense things like a FUNCTIONAL login queue and and occasional message update thats not a copy and paste of the same bullshit for two days now.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
The fact I am not allowed early access because I already have owned FF14 for multiple years is fucking stupid.

That is all.