Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Thinking of also moving to Marlboro server. I've had pretty good luck until Sunday and I just couldn't play. I know it will all probably settle down and Gilgamesh will be fine but I really want to learn the game if nothing else. It's hard when you get on a roll, have to take a break, and then everything you accomplished and learned happened 8-10 hours ago (at this rate 24 hours). I'll see how this evening goes before I make a decision as I like a crowd.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thinking of also moving to Marlboro server. I've had pretty good luck until Sunday and I just couldn't play. I know it will all probably settle down and Gilgamesh will be fine but I really want to learn the game if nothing else. It's hard when you get on a roll, have to take a break, and then everything you accomplished and learned happened 8-10 hours ago (at this rate 24 hours). I'll see how this evening goes before I make a decision as I like a crowd.
See sig as well if you switch, cant get on gilg.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just logged onto Gilg with no issues, time to leave it logged in while I get stuff done

Calroon_sl

shitlord
That apology they posted means fuck all.
They don't even have the slightest idea how to fix it.
During this "launch" week they will get assraped, hard.

How is this even possible in 2013.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
oh! I didnt know the GC had a seperate hunting log, good to know. And yes, that's what it was
smile.png
GC hunting log is also used for promotions to each "wrung" of ranks. To get promoted to the 5th rank, you need to have completed tier 1. I'm assuming tier 2 will be to unlock rank 9. You still need to spend seals for the promotion though.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
That apology they posted means fuck all.
They don't even have the slightest idea how to fix it.
During this "launch" week they will get assraped, hard.

How is this even possible in 2013.
Because SE is a giant clusterfuck. Did you even expect anything different after the fiasco with their account system?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah what I got from that apology letter is basically a fuck you, no you wont be able to play and were doing nothing about it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So everyone is moving to Marlboro? I may be able to still salvage play time on early access tonight if that is the case. They never resolved by issues with my account, but I can access the game from a new account with an early access code already activated. Either that or I will just have to play more Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Because SE is a giant clusterfuck. Did you even expect anything different after the fiasco with their account system?
this must be your first mmo launch. welcome to reality.

I suggest that if you plan on pre-ordering, do it through Amazon. instant Early Access key, no problems.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
this must be your first mmo launch. welcome to reality.
Dude you keep saying this but its not reality. most mmo launches might have small bugs and shit, but at least you can play. Quit saying this shit, you look stupid. This is one of the worst pre launches.

only thing new to me here is watching a bunch of whining little bitches cry about a game before its official release. some of you got some serious issues if you are getting this worked up over a game. step back a minute and think about what you are throwing a tantrum over.

meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy a good game.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, at least it looks like they didn't have an emergency maintenance today....yet.

And now, I've jinxed myself, I'll be back from work in about 2 hours and they'll probably chose this time to bring the server down.

Blackyce

No it's not my first MMO launch, I've been playing MMO's since about 1993. If you'd take that SE cock out of your mouth and stop guzzling their cum you'd realize how f'd up this is.

This is by far though one of the worst MMO launches all together and in 2013 they should NOT be having the issues they are.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
only thing new to me here is watching a bunch of whining little bitches cry about a game before its official release. some of you got some serious issues if you are getting this worked up over a game. step back a minute and think about what you are throwing a tantrum over.

You are obviously trolling, and you are really fucking bad at it.

Deisun_sl

shitlord
The question is whether you can consider "early access" the real launch date, or is it tomorrow?
Early access is just a smart way of getting players to beta test and fix your launch before you actually do the real release. They also know that these are the type of players that will continue to play the game regardless of any bullshit at the beginning.

I don't even care about SE. Id say this about any company whether it be SoE or blizzard or w/e. the game hasnt officially launched yet. if you cant deal with it then please cancel your pre-order. noone wants a bunch of crying faggots ruining their immersion in game.

The question is whether you can consider "early access" the real launch date, or is it tomorrow?
Early access is just a smart way of getting players to beta test and fix your launch before you actually do the real release. They also know that these are the type of players that will continue to play the game regardless of any bullshit at the beginning.
someone gets it. there is hope for rerolled. praise.

Blackyce

I'm not worked up, I spent all of Sunday playing on Garudan, a Japanese server waiting for whenever NA Leviathan will launch. It's just you'd think after fucking up FFXIV V.1 they'd try to do everything they can to make it right and not fuck up again. Nope, all they are doing is pissing a bunch of people off.

An MMO is about playing with your friends you know, it's not a fucking RPG. Not being able to play with my friends means FFXIV isn't doing their job.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't even care about SE. Id say this about any company whether it be SoE or blizzard or w/e. the game hasnt officially launched yet. if you cant deal with it then please cancel your pre-order. noone wants a bunch of crying faggots ruining their immersion in game.
No need to worry about that because no one can login to play!
rolleyes.png

Also, in case you really aren't trolling, the game has launched. Early Access is still launch when you pay for the game to access it. It isn't a beta any longer. I want to sell you my product. It kicks your ass for you.