Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new 8man is fun. Haven't done savage yet, but all the Midas fights are easily better than any of the Gordias ones. Indiana jones in a7 was hilarious

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Just to keep things going and because I've been around for ages what is a waifu~

I know I could google it and have ended it on a ? but I'm drinking and anyone from XI or XIV will dig it. I genuinely haven't heard that term!

Orz? lmao.
Throw me in the still playing (granted on Excalibur with OTG) and normal camp as well. All relative~

Jokes aside having only hit 60 on my DRK about a week ago then being gone for work. I'm pretty psyched for 3.2. Esoteric ilvl200 gear prices dropped substantially and they drop like candy as well.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
The new 8man is fun. Haven't done savage yet, but all the Midas fights are easily better than any of the Gordias ones. Indiana jones in a7 was hilarious
And the theme for A8 and Seph Ex's final phase were $$$ A++ would replay -- oh right, Orchestrion is busting it out atm.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Midas raids seem to be more focused on mechanics and awareness than the typical dps checks from A1-4. A welcome change for some, but bad news for dps monkeys who have no situational awareness.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Their payment system is fucked up. Been trying for like an hour to add a subscription but I get the same error message for both of my cards.

Xalara

Golden Squire
I've managed to make 500 million Gil since the patch, but man making Eikon Leather is a PITA. It requires multiple two star mats. Sephirot has been fun but my group has people with lower awareness and reaction times, but they have gotten better.

How has Wolves Den been? I hear it is really bad for a WHM.

Needless

Toe Sucker
whats the ideal way to get a weapon once you hit 60? grind for esoterics in the duty finder and get one in 3 days? I haven't unlocked anything outside of finishing the 3.0 MSQ (only have leveling duty, and trial that gives esoterics atm)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
whats the ideal way to get a weapon once you hit 60? grind for esoterics in the duty finder and get one in 3 days? I haven't unlocked anything outside of finishing the 3.0 MSQ (only have leveling duty, and trial that gives esoterics atm)
Yeah and turn in your Mhachi Farthing from a Void Ark clear for the Gobdip to make it a 210 weapon. That's a good start until you can gear up into Seph EX/save up for 230 Lore Weapon.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much. I had a DRK I had hit 60 on just before 3.2 hit. A couple weeks later I was in full eso gear.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm at 182 ilvl atm on my ninja.. seems like you can easily get 1 piece a day minus the chest/legs lol

I'm torn on what to alt though, Warrior playstyle is fun but DRK looks cooler
frown.png

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I'm at 182 ilvl atm on my ninja.. seems like you can easily get 1 piece a day minus the chest/legs lol

I'm torn on what to alt though, Warrior playstyle is fun but DRK looks cooler
frown.png
My first 50 (and now 54 or so) was a warrior and while I'll level it someday the DRK is crazy fun to play IMO. Especially if you like ninja or monk. It's just a bit more busy than warrior feels.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My first 50 (and now 54 or so) was a warrior and while I'll level it someday the DRK is crazy fun to play IMO. Especially if you like ninja or monk. It's just a bit more busy than warrior feels.
Yeah my main is a ninja, i got a DRK to 48(ish?) before i quit last time and a warrior to 35 so i have the general idea of their playstyles. I'll probably just stick to DRK anyway since i'm already almost into HW on that job.

I'll just take my time with it though, finish up all my Ninja's eso gear then start buying tank set for when i hit 60 with one of those.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Yeah my main is a ninja, i got a DRK to 48(ish?) before i quit last time and a warrior to 35 so i have the general idea of their playstyles. I'll probably just stick to DRK anyway since i'm already almost into HW on that job.

I'll just take my time with it though, finish up all my Ninja's eso gear then start buying tank set for when i hit 60 with one of those.
Won't take long for sure. They shower you with eso and once you start doing stuff and not buying gear for the ninja you'll be swimming in it.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are people still on Gilgamesh? Any room for me if I transfer over to have a group to play with or are we all spread out in different guilds?

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Are people still on Gilgamesh? Any room for me if I transfer over to have a group to play with or are we all spread out in different guilds?
Unless I'm grossly mistaken, most of the people that I know of on Gilg are unsubbed and/or spread out. There's a Rerolled LS I can invite you to of which I'm de facto ruler. See sig for who to holler if you do transfer over. I'm considering just remaking it under a new name, to be honest.

(EXCEPT SOMEONE WHO OWES ME BET-TINI MONEY.)

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kriptini are you on Gilg?

Since your tranny wife-husband divorced you want to marry me? I've been wanting to get married for the wedding clothes and chocobo, but don't want to get attached to a random scrub. I think I could look past your weeabo background and learn to accept you over time.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Kriptini are you on Gilg?

Since your tranny wife-husband divorced you want to marry me? I've been wanting to get married for the wedding clothes and chocobo, but don't want to get attached to a random scrub. I think I could look past your weeabo background and learn to accept you over time.
Krip takes pictures of the wedding night (sex tape). You've been warned.