Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everyone who gets 3102 was disconnected or hit a 90000 error while zoning. So we're stuck in transitional limbo where the character isn't actually in the game but it didn't kick us back to either side of the zoneline. An idle kick wouldn't help if the game doesn't default to punting you to your home point or the previous zone.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If anyone has decided not to pick up the main game, I would really appreciate if you could send your Gil to me (Katya Kazanova) via the moogle system to help me create the Rerolled guild, as it costs 15,000 gil.

If enough people donate enough money I won't have to ask for the 200gil donation from everyone I was going to. Thank you!
smile.png

Edit: Because everyone's asking, no, I don't give me money now. If donations are necessary, they won't be until the guild is made in live.

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
Aaaaaaand I'm getting 3102.
Yar. Hit with a dreaded 90000 last night when logging off and can't log back in either with the 3102.
At least I got my guildleves unlocked for accumulation.
Was working on my airship pass.
frown.png

edit - spelling

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
If anyone has decided not to pick up the main game, I would really appreciate if you could send your Gil to me (Katya Kazanova) via the moogle system to help me create the Rerolled guild, as it costs 15,000 gil.

If enough people donate enough money I won't have to ask for the 200gil donation from everyone I was going to. Thank you!
smile.png
I'll send you 3102. :p

Then you can meld me some of my materias. For free. For life.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So after breakfast if we can't still log in we're /tableflipping and rerolling the whole guild on one of the new low pop servers right, guys? ...Guys?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tried to log in just now logged out fine last night, getting 3102 error.

Wasn't zoning or anything, so yeah, definitely time for a server reboot.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Got the 90000 to 3102 on Balmung as well last night. Looks like everyone was in such a rush to complain that there whole forum server was taken offline too.

Taloo_sl

shitlord

smile.png
Really? Anyone who had the previous game should be able to just buy that outright. Logged in my pugilist yesterday (different server) and had 50,000gil and I only made it to 21. On a related note. Anyone wtb an account? 21pug and lnc and half my crafters almost 20! Just don't have the give a damn for an mmo anymore it seems.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I see posts like this and I want it to be true for me. Maybe I am playing the wrong class?
I dont mind the GCD. I played FF7 this month to get the nostalgia juice going and enjoyed the long cool-down between commands and pace of that game.

To say its better than GW2 or RIFT - how? I just dont see it.
  • Only 15 - but character depth seems incredibly weak.
  • Only 2 types of gear - caster and melee.
  • Completely cookie cutter - I look like every other marauder in the game.
  • Skills are generic - 1,2,1,2,defensive cooldown every 5 minutes. - With Rift I could learn different builds that kept me entertained for weeks. Even GW2 had more skill depth.
  • World is pretty but not more than GW2 imo. Gw2 had exploration and jumping puzzles done right.
  • Questing is typical go kill stuff.

The biggest problem I have right now - its stupid easy. I went around with no gear for the first 10 levels of my marauder and still didnt lose any hp even when I pulled too much stuff.

I dont want to go bashing a game many here seem to like - I just want to understand what I am missing. Maybe it gets better and I need to come back after beta.
I think gw2 was a bit more fun to play as well. FF14 is very drab and too slow for my liking and I played it quite a bit but in the end just went ahead and uninstalled. Sadly panda lands are more enjoyable for the time being. Maybe wildstar will be fun when it releases.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Really? Anyone who had the previous game should be able to just buy that outright. Logged in my pugilist yesterday (different server) and had 50,000gil and I only made it to 21. On a related note. Anyone wtb an account? 21pug and lnc and half my crafters almost 20! Just don't have the give a damn for an mmo anymore it seems.
We're on a non-legacy server

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From what I've read, if you're getting a 3102 error, don't bother trying to log back in until early access, it's not going to be fixed.

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
For shits and giggles you can roll new characters on the JP cluster of servers even if you have the 3102 error. I just randomly picked Kujata server.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I wanted to make my fiance an account, and reading through this thread I figured "fuck, this is going to take all day, I'm never going to figure it out, fuck fuck fuck" Two minutes later and the account is made and she is in-game.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE DO YOU EVEN INTERNET

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like it's happening when people zone. Character gets stuck in limbo. So tell your fiance not to zone. Also, are you really playing FFXIV on your first day together married? Wow...