Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cancelled a weekend beach trip with my GF's family for this game, felt kind of bad a few minutes ago but im starting to get excited. Going to go to the store to get energy drinks, shitty food, and green tea so I can push a 2 day stretch.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
oh.

Thanks, good to know. Probably hit the sack early tonight and wake up and play this weekend at least.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I cancelled a weekend beach trip with my GF's family for this game, felt kind of bad a few minutes ago but im starting to get excited. Going to go to the store to get energy drinks, shitty food, and green tea so I can push a 2 day stretch.
Funyuns! Do. Not. Forget.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
I'm catering a charity event for 600 people tomorrow. Which should take my time until at least 7 EST ;/ When I saw the early access date I basically just facepalmed, because its the only day I have unalterable obligations for a week.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Uncancel it! Game will be there, beach trips with family means she has to give up the ass due to vagina being too sandy.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Incoming rage when the a new version of 3102 kicks you for the weekend and/or servers can't handle load and go boom.............(hopefully not , just say would suck to be staring at a login screen instead of being at the beach , maybe not if your girlfriends family isn't any fun though)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Incoming rage when the a new version of 3102 kicks you for the weekend and/or servers can't handle load and go boom.............(hopefully not , just say would suck to be staring at a login screen instead of being at the beach , maybe not if your girlfriends family isn't any fun though)
Yeah everyone wants launch to actually work, never does.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just read that apparently there's a grace period until the 30th to enter your game code. So free play for a week!

Matt Hilton
@mattalos
@Cranntastic @Elvinelol @DevinCasadey Yes, there is. Early access users will need to register full code by August 30th to avoid interruption

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm poopsocking like its 1999 this weekend. Managed to go to bed early so I get max sleep before early access. Gotta make up for the wonderful day and a half 3102 I had.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Just read that apparently there's a grace period until the 30th to enter your game code. So free play for a week!

Matt Hilton
@mattalos
@Cranntastic @Elvinelol @DevinCasadey Yes, there is. Early access users will need to register full code by August 30th to avoid interruption
Good will on their part ? Or realization , "holy shit our registration process has done nothing but fuck up so far , guarantee it will continue to do so"

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably also helps spread out the traffic of people registering. Although, I get the feeling a lot of people may end up waiting til the 30th now.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Doubt it, you won't get your CE items until you punch in your code which means people won't wait until the 30th.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funyons and only miss a trip if its strange vajeen is the best advice ive seen in a long time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's pretty standard for grace period to be 3-5days, which is what this is. You don't really want to wait last day to register though unless you don't feel like playing, plus I don't think saving a dollar worth of sub price is that much of a deal either, but whatever.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Boom bitches! Just dropped off the girlfriend at the airport - Convinced the gals at the office I was in Colorado - and the keg gets here at noon. For a minute there I felt like the kids in Dazed and Confused waiting for their keg to arrive BEFORE their parents went on holiday. I've officially lied to my family, and my employees to play a video game. Have off until Wednesday....

I'm 30 years old, this is normal right? RIGHT? God damn man, I thought these days were behind me.