Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You wouldn't be carrying other DPS if you weren't play the FOTM DPS class. The problem is, in FFXI DPS classes were all pretty unique. In this game you get 2 random mouthbreather DPS with no real life to them. Half the time I don't even know what classes the DPS in my group even are. THAT is a problem.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Hey just formatted and trying to install ffxiv to get patch going and getting this error at launcher some type of script error? Anyone know wtf this is how to fix?

rrr_img_43180.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
You wouldn't be carrying other DPS if you weren't play the FOTM DPS class. The problem is, in FFXI DPS classes were all pretty unique. In this game you get 2 random mouthbreather DPS with no real life to them. Half the time I don't even know what classes the DPS in my group even are. THAT is a problem.
I carried DPS and topped meters in WoW even when Hunters weren't supposed to. So yeah, I would carry any shitty person in a dungeon no matter what class I was playing.

People are also horribly confused about Bards, they are not anywhere near the top DPS in FF14. Good Black Mages and Monkseasilybeat them. Thankfully I get to raid with a few of them in this. Well, at least in 8 mans. I'm fucking dreading 24 man raids, that's where the shitty DPS really come out of the woodwork.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I carried DPS and topped meters in WoW even when Hunters weren't supposed to. So yeah, I would carry any shitty person in a dungeon no matter what class I was playing.

People are also horribly confused about Bards, they are not anywhere near the top DPS in FF14. Good Black Mages and Monkseasilybeat them. Thankfully I get to raid with a few of them in this. Well, at least in 8 mans. I'm fucking dreading 24 man raids, that's where the shitty DPS really come out of the woodwork.
Why you tryna flash that epeen my way. I don't think we have the information or gear at this point to really know who the top DPS are - bards are definitely FOTM though. Isn't the bard population exploding?

A good player will always top mediocre and shitty players, that is nothing new. My main issue is that 4-man groups seem shitty to me. I'd rather have a slightly larger group with more defined roles than just tank/2dps/healer.

Sean_sl

shitlord
We don't actually have any Raiding bards in the guild atm except me, so I have no clue about the Bard population. FOTM also doesn't mean anything when it comes to class performance. You're just playing with really shitty other classes if you think Bards are the best thing out there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We don't actually have any Raiding bards in the guild atm except me, so I have no clue about the Bard population. FOTM also doesn't mean anything when it comes to class performance. You're just playing with really shitty other classes if you think Bards are the best thing out there.
You get to play in a bubble, with probably mostly good players. The rest of us have to deal with gen pop over in cell block A.

Sean_sl

shitlord
You get to play in a bubble, with probably mostly good players. The rest of us have to deal with gen pop over in cell block A.
Yeah and basing your perception of classes off of shitty players instead of someone playing them properly is dumb. Yes, I am in a little raid bubble of good people right now and I amverythankful for that. You really have no idea how great it is to feel like I can rely on everyone for a change after all the years of fucking retards I dealt with. That doesn't mean I'm wrong about the classes though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude why didn't you say so before.. just close the child container element.

Seriously, could be you need to update java or flash or something.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't even know why I'm arguing about classes, I guess that's not the point, and more realistically it's because people like Duppin or a_skeleton_03 make me want to commit suicide.

Sean_sl

shitlord
You can't teach people MMOs. They're either bads, inadequate, good, or the 1% and nothing ever changes that. I'll never be the 1%, fuck those robots, but at least I'll never be inadequate.

rolx_sl

shitlord
I got java 64bit newest version and flashplayer 11. Can anyone give me the link to new download? Maybe i'm downloading a old one or something this is crazy.