Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like to think of myself as "good", but in reality, I'm probably mostly inadequate, almost assuredly because I always play unpopular/underpowered specs, mage in EQ, Warlock in Vanilla WoW, Ret pally in TBC... Now for some reason I have found myself drawn to the arcanist jobs, even if many claim WHM/BLM are strictly better than SCH/SMN.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
no problem. When I googled the issue it was only showing up in 2010 for people running IE8. Figured since no one uses that anymore, you might have an old version.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It also helps to consistently have the highest ilevel in the guild because you have 24/7 availability.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Culling issues on PS3 need some serious addressing in these jam packed FATEs. Svara is a prime example of the problem. Bitch won't load unless im standing right under where i think she is, and if i get knocked back she poofs and i gotta wait for her to appear again, and while shes not visible i eat her breath and get killed. But i have no problem seeing all these fucking idiots with their chocobos out and goddamn summoner pets.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All relatively the same, I usually go with the cheapest $3 I can find. Or you can go to best buy and have them con you into buying a $150 monster cable.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Culling issues on PS3 need some serious addressing in these jam packed FATEs. Svara is a prime example of the problem. Bitch won't load unless im standing right under where i think she is, and if i get knocked back she poofs and i gotta wait for her to appear again, and while shes not visible i eat her breath and get killed. But i have no problem seeing all these fucking idiots with their chocobos out and goddamn summoner pets.
It does the exact same thing on the PC, which is absolute fucking bullshit.

Also: Turn 4 down, yay.