Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The issue is there isn't enough content for the non poopsockers once they hit 50 and they don't realize that yet. Wait until they hit 50 and run out of content the next day.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great suggestion sir, goodbye and enjoy playing another MMO on life-support!
The only innovation WoW has had in the past 4 years was Pokemon. If you don't think Blizzard was "milking" WoW after WotLK released with a skeleton B-Team crew, you'd be wrong.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
rrr_img_43602.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
Ugh you can have them both, Sheryl is a bitch and Senjougahara is fucking crazy. I'll take Ranka and Hanakawa if we are going with those anime.
Sheryl is not a bitch, you are a terrible judge of character.
ALTO CHOSE WISELY.
Ranka is boring. Also, Senjougahara is a special, charming kind of crazy and Hanekawa may be the most broken out of all the Monogatari characters.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
The first attempt at this game was just... There really are no words. 5 years for that? Wow.

Yoshi P really did a good job improving many aspects of the game it seems, but the problems coming up now are the same damn issues that cripple every mmo released since wow. They spent 2 years fixing this game, they should have known exactly what would happen after launch. The worst part is, I'm not surprised at all. It's just expected these days.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is the ps3 version tied to the system? I bought the ps3 copy to play at my gfs but it seems it wants to tie to her PSN account?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Sheryl is not a bitch, you are a terrible judge of character.
ALTO CHOSE WISELY.
Ranka is boring. Also, Senjougahara is a special, charming kind of crazy and Hanekawa may be the most broken out of all the Monogatari characters.
Louise sucks too. I'll take a Tiffania/Siesta threesome.