Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's a heal, and if LB3, it's a combat rez with 100%health/mana too. It's generally useless though, and like if you think you're gonna save the day on Titan with it, everyone is stuck in rez animation as usual and you're also stuck in praying animation for what seems to be 8seconds or some shit, so pretty much everyone dies right away again. I used it on Hydra in a shitty pub group but if we had any actual DPS still alive it would have been more useful for them to kill the boss than for me to rez some DPS so they can finish killing the boss.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Same as WHM LB. For some nonsense reason.
Bard used to be more support before the final beta - their secondary class was conjurer instead of PUG. People complained wanting to be more of a DPS class so they switched - but they didn't switch over their Limit Break for whatever reason.

Sythrak_sl

shitlord
I'm really looking to see if Turn 5 is doable without exploiting, as I've heard a lot of complaints from other free companies about < 50%
It is doable, pretty much nothing in Coil can't be done with ilvl70 gear and relics. The phase most people are stuck on actually has a simple solution.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Oh that's going to be funny , in a drama way , if SE really has banned crafters who sold their goods to folks who had obtained their money through RMT.

They can't put in a simple right click ignore feature , leave the same botter teleporting between nodes for over a week , but do widespread bans catching innocent and guilty alike , amusing choice on their part.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone online to give me a guild invite? What info do you need to know to invite me?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hm it is saying it can't find anyone Valos Sirth. I'm just popping that name verbatim into the add friend prompt that sounds right....