Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I figure I will have enough Gil and Logograms once I can afford to buy the Shiny Armor in Hydatos.

Either that or I will need to look into that Catgirl whore career.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I figure I will have enough Gil and Logograms once I can afford to buy the Shiny Armor in Hydatos.

Either that or I will need to look into that Catgirl whore career.

Any Gather's Leveled? All Maps sell and you can nab one every 18hours..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Any Gather's Leveled? All Maps sell and you can nab one every 18hours..
No I have really been sleeping on the gather/crafting side.

I usally have around 1 million Gil, then when I return to the game I buy the latest crafted gear and slowly get back to 1 million and take a break.

This time I kitted out my Black Mage but kinda want to gear up the Paladin as well.

How big of a starter fund do you need to start leveling up your crafters?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
No I have really been sleeping on the gather/crafting side.

I usally have around 1 million Gil, then when I return to the game I buy the latest crafted gear and slowly get back to 1 million and take a break.

This time I kitted out my Black Mage but kinda want to gear up the Paladin as well.

How big of a starter fund do you need to start leveling up your crafters?

Depends..

You can do it pretty cheap with this and use the "Teamcraft app" to make it less of a nightmare to track progress.

all my guys are mid 50's making the push as a group to 63 atm. Leveling up gathering too, gatherers are 80's

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Venat is a bitch - damn the last orb phase of her fight. Youtube vids and comments don't help and I refuse to drop difficulty. Any suggestions?

Cybsled

That fight is heavily contingent on your job. If you're a job that has to sit still to do damage like black mage, you're mostly fucked lol

Remember, the red orbs move faster, so usually you want to make sure they die 1st since you have slightly more time to deal with the white orbs.

Aazrael

I wonder if they have a whore opening in their business for phat Gil!

Skärmbild 2023-09-30 175115.png

Cybsled

If you check party finder, under the other tab, people usually put job ads for that sort of stuff there

Aazrael

Got to Hydatos with the Elemental Armor from Pyros purchased. And all Logos actions collected. Is it mainly NMs now to get crystals for upgrade to +1?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Got to Hydatos with the Elemental Armor from Pyros purchased. And all Logos actions collected. Is it mainly NMs now to get crystals for upgrade to +1?

NMs for Crystals for +1 and then Baldesion Arsenal for Elemental +2 which does not change the look but drastically increases the power.

Aazrael

Do you get less bonus EXP in Hydatos? Remember seeing like 350% in the other zones when doing +2 level mobs. Now its 25-70% or something similar.

It's been a grind for sure. But only need to get up to level so I can get crystals from the NMs, most that pop seem to be 59-60 so I don't get rewards right now.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Do you get less bonus EXP in Hydatos? Remember seeing like 350% in the other zones when doing +2 level mobs. Now its 25-70% or something similar.

It's been a grind for sure. But only need to get up to level so I can get crystals from the NMs, most that pop seem to be 59-60 so I don't get rewards right now.

If the grind gets to be too much just wait for your challenge log to refresh after Maintenance.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just finished the eureka zones and for the most part I liked them. The second one sucked ass due to the layout and cliff jumping shit. But the dept was cool, people were mostly friendly, and it was a nice change of pace.

i did not get to do BA though because apparently it’s am54 person raid that needs to be coordinated outside of game. I was told there is a discord group but I have no idea how to work discord so I just gave up. There is a sign up sheet or some shit.

Aazrael

Will see if I can get into a BA sometime.

Went pretty all in on Eureka, been grinding every day after work. Finally done with the armor. I can't be bothered to finish the last step on the weapon yet.

All in all I had a pretty good time. The people in Eureka on our realm were awesome. No ninja pulls and everyone helped out where needed. The only bad part was feeling you missed out on rewards due to being too low a level for certain NM. Once you got to max cap in each instance it was fine and kinda fun running around spawning and defeating the NMs.

Will probably go back and do it with another job someday if the Relic Weapon looks cool enough. Got kinda into enjoying the Warrior now after grinding that Job for the whole time in there.

Skärmbild 2023-10-01 164601.png

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
You can go as a war to do the others weapons too.
War with elemental augmented armors/weapon is scary there.

Aazrael

You can go as a war to do the others weapons too.
War with elemental augmented armors/weapon is scary there.
Is the gear you get in there worth equipping for stats? I just used the synced normal armor and the chest you can buy for tokens.