Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Twintania actually isn't all that hard at all. Dropped it on the second night of attempts with my new group. Just feels like a competency check where the game punishes you for having any mongoloids in your group. Also ended up with some serious loot karma, getting Allagan Cane on the first kill.
Did your new group down it before you arrived? I'm guessing they are experienced.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Are we still a guild? I need a new MMO to roll up, cause my sub lapsed to WoW due to needing the new card I got last month, and for some reason I can't be arsed into actually inputting it.

If we are still a guild, what roles need filling?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Theres about 20 of us on gilgamesh still, and more outside of the FC. The two statics in the FC I dont think are in need of anything at this very moment. But there are a few guys that recently hit 50 and are pugging coil.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Tried Moogle King for the first time this weekend with three other FC members and four randoms. We came pretty close but the DF healers couldn't stop getting charmed despite being told to stay at max distance from the King. Will probably try it tonight after CT runs with a full complement of FC members.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone needs a BLM on Gilga I have friend who needs a T5 group, he pugged Twin and killed her last week and needs a permanent home.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Allagan scepter dropped and won with a 96 over the other black mage. Nightmare Whistle dropped off Titan Extreme and won that with a 79 against six other people.

Still have never seen allagan belts or pants of casting EVER.

Valos

? Free Login Weekend ?

Users who meet the following requirements will be able to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for free during the weekend!

Eligibility
Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period.
*Please visit the "FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station" to confirm the status of your service account.
(http://sqex.to/Msp)

Event Schedule
From Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. PST to Monday, January 13, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. PST
*Please keep the campaign period in mind when playing FFXIV: ARR.

Client Download
Users who need to download the client software may do so here.
(FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Game Client Download (Windows))

Don't miss out on this chance to experience all of the new additions and changes to Eorzea!

Valos

Krassus Im sure will weigh in, but yeah I dont think they are getting 2m for it. maybe 500k for all three or something.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Krassus Im sure will weigh in, but yeah I dont think they are getting 2m for it. maybe 500k for all three or something.
Gilgamesh has to be one of the worst servers to sell shit on in general. From what I've heard, even in the past Lamia was selling Titan HMs for 700k+ more than a month and a half after people were killing it regularly. Even to this day people still sell Titan HMs here for 200-250k per.

Valos

Yeah HM titan is like 20-50k. Hah.

But thats to be expected, higher pop, more people capable. I'll keep the ability to replace people super easy if needed over being able to sell things to a small population for more money.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We do Garuda EM for 250k and Titan or Ifrit @ 1m per. Titan HM is still well worth it for us also at 120k a person, its 4x carries so its nice. Our prices get rocked all the time because our server is full of clowns and idiots who do it to mess with us. People we booted or who were denied apps are the main ones doing it. Luckily its only Titan HM since they are very bad players.

ZP I miss your craziness, Savor dropped me a line saying you guys had come back and were moving. Take cary my black midget lalafell, I am keeping your prisons warm.

@Dima you stole my GD horse, now you need a second allagan weap and 3 ilvl 90 toons to join the cool kids =p