Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Nice thank you for that info. I don't hate WoW other than disliking BFA. I'll be playing again in the next expansion most likely...definitely.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was able to snag up this plot in Mists when I got home from work. It had a few people camping the placard. I came in, bought it and moved from house to there. I'm really surprised it was available. Those beach front plots in Mists are never free. Thanks data redistribution.

beachfront.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some crazy hunt train coordination already going down. Guess a lot of servers wait for all the A's to be up then take them down in order so do that, server hop, repeat. People already capped on genesis for the week.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I was able to snag up this plot in Mists when I got home from work. It had a few people camping the placard. I came in, bought it and moved from house to there. I'm really surprised it was available. Those beach front plots in Mists are never free. Thanks data redistribution.

View attachment 204492

It was really cool when the EU redistribution happened, me and 3 other irl friends play XIV atm so we all moved to the same server and managed to get houses all next to each other in the Goblet (The central part next to the fountains and MB), and I even managed to plop an FC house down in the middle of us too.

We basically own a neighborhood right now and it's pretty cool. There's a ton of houses available on Omega, so I managed to relocate into a medium house right next to us too.

Gardening is good money!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting to say the least...

Part of me wants to leave Gilg so I can buy a house when I can actually afford it, but I like the server too much to leave.

Cybsled

Well, logged in to find my FC had abandoned the server. Was kind of surprising, since nothing had been posted about it ingame anyways.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great, moved to Brynhildr, where it's said to have shit everything basically. Yay!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The description for Gilgamesh is revolting. It hasn't been the raid server since 2.5, before the massive influx of server trannies. Yeah the clear rates here are still pretty good but the majority of the server are bads pretending they're good at the game.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Pagos nerf is awesome. Did a Louhi kill and almost got a whole level of light. Normal NM kill yielded half a light. Now they need to do this with pyros and hydatos.

Malkav

French Madman
Nice! Shouldn't take more than around 50 NM kills I guess, depending on how much light the other high level NMs give.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is on Euro data centers I have a super casual FC with a small house that I created with me and a few irl buddies, and we tend to do roulettes and help each other out with crafting etc.

If your expectations are just casual pre expansion content with some shitlords and you want to play on Omega then shoot me a PM and I'll give you our info.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It was really cool when the EU redistribution happened, me and 3 other irl friends play XIV atm so we all moved to the same server and managed to get houses all next to each other in the Goblet (The central part next to the fountains and MB), and I even managed to plop an FC house down in the middle of us too.

We basically own a neighborhood right now and it's pretty cool. There's a ton of houses available on Omega, so I managed to relocate into a medium house right next to us too.

Gardening is good money!
Omega for the "EU RP server" sure doesn't have a lot of houses bought, even though it seemed easy to sell overpriced items. When I moved out I bought a house first for the free 3m, and there were a ton of choices in mist(I didn't pay attention to positions but there were a bunch), and then I went to Goblet to find minimum price ones and dear god was that place like half empty(well ok maybe not half, but you could buy about any plot size on most spots depending on ward). Definitely easy to get a bunch of houses in the same place on there I think. Our FC leader had like several FC houses all close to each other in Limsa(he was using other FCs to generate aetherial wheels to keep lvl 3 buffs up permanently in the main FC, which seemed like a huge waste of time to me but eh).

Moved to Ragnarok but haven't even checked the housing, I assume it's mostly all full though. Not that I care, maybe I'll buy an appartment if I want to decorate, but ever since I bought my original house then lost it during inactive demolition I can't be bothered especially since I often take breaks(and even back when I had it, I never bothered doing anything with it and I got tired of gardening after like one rotation of thav onions, shit wasn't worth all the clicks and that was when onions were horribly overpriced during ARR.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There were queues on Coeurl last night, ok only 20 people but I think that's the first time I ever saw a queue on Coeurl, I don't think there was even a queue during Stormblood release.

There was ton of activity in the novice channel about people buying and selling houses. It would appear the raiding community from Coeurl is moving to a different server. There were at least 2 FC(unless they were the same FC advertised by 2 different person) for sale with large house because everyone was moving.

It's going to be interesting until thing settles.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
May 24th btw for the next live letter, the big one. After that basically one month to scramble to get ready for the expansion. I need to craft so much shit but I don't want to get started :(

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
May 24th btw for the next live letter, the big one. After that basically one month to scramble to get ready for the expansion. I need to craft so much shit but I don't want to get started :(
Where was that announced? Not that I don't believe you but I need a bit of certainty on the date so I can get it off from work. >.>

Found it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Where was that announced? Not that I don't believe you but I need a bit of certainty on the date so I can get it off from work. >.>

Found it.
Not sure where you live but since it's in japan, with timezones it'll probably in the middle of the night for the US(or very early morning). Daytime for EU though so yeah. I don't know if I'd take time off work just for the live letter though especially with the expansion coming, better take time off for that early access imo, mostly to avoid story spoilers and stuff, kinda doesn't matter for the rest since they'll most likely not open the raid until a full month later for savage, and yellow scrips or whatever color the new ones are/new crafting recipe are around the same time iirc.