Firefall

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Big patch but a big one was needed. Im glad they gave a lot of attention to Ares missions, seems like every one I try to do lately was bugged. People are even saying the Charge Rifle will charge a shot when not zoomed in now. Raptor hip sniping will apparently be a thing now (until the inevitable nerf)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Didn't really like this game at all, here's a free xp boost I got in me ole email:

GEPZV-DEIVN-LHLKP-XTSYN-TEAWY

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
VSRPF-RHEBM-SMQDR-SUEWR-LWVBH

Thank you for supporting our frontline, Pilot!

The Accord has grown stronger with your contributions, Hero! To celebrate your continued efforts in helping us defend against The Chosen, we are offering you an additional FREE XP BOOST!

NQMBZ-DHCYY-JVUZG-BRFHT-HSARJ

Your valor have been noticed, Champion!

To show our appreciation for your continued support in the fight against the Chosen, we are giving you a FREE 7-DAY LGV RENTAL. Click the link below to claim your FREE GIFT today!

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
What a completely. Boring. Review. I could only get through 45 seconds of this guy talking (Or was it 45 hours? I don't know because he sounded like he's on crack). The comedic effect of him splashing the exact words on the screen repeating what he just said was lost on me. Totally. Lost. And. The. Halting. Style of talking like. This.

Or.

That.

...orrrrrr whatever. (hey, is this thing on?)

Something told me I should have stopped when I saw "MMORPG.COM" on the clip.

Grimsark

What a completely. Boring. Review. I could only get through 45 seconds of this guy talking (Or was it 45 hours? I don't know because he sounded like he's on crack). The comedic effect of him splashing the exact words on the screen repeating what he just said was lost on me. Totally. Lost. And. The. Halting. Style of talking like. This.

Or.

That.

...orrrrrr whatever. (hey, is this thing on?)

Something told me I should have stopped when I saw "MMORPG.COM" on the clip.

Granted, he is still refining his gimmick. But I've enjoyed his more recent work.

Its actually a very successful style that others have used for some time.
(Examples, unrelated to FireFall)
Example:
Example:

Grimsark

VSRPF-RHEBM-SMQDR-SUEWR-LWVBH

Thank you for supporting our frontline, Pilot!

The Accord has grown stronger with your contributions, Hero! To celebrate your continued efforts in helping us defend against The Chosen, we are offering you an additional FREE XP BOOST!

NQMBZ-DHCYY-JVUZG-BRFHT-HSARJ

Your valor have been noticed, Champion!

To show our appreciation for your continued support in the fight against the Chosen, we are giving you a FREE 7-DAY LGV RENTAL. Click the link below to claim your FREE GIFT today!
Just out of curiosity. How are you getting all these gifts? I've been playing fairly regularly (till recently), and gotten NONE.