<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was planning on rerolling to a DH for Legion launch, will likely kick back off on Tuesday with the new patch. I do need to finish leveling a plate class for the transmog shit though.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I have a warrior, priest, do or paladin at 100 and my boost still available. Any glaring needs yet? I realize it's early still...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I believe tanking was the hardest role for the raids to fill of late, if I remember correctly.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well there will always be me as a tank, then another. Not sure if Amycus was going to tank in legion or not.

I always remember healers being an issue, until it suddenly wasnt. Then for some reason we never had range dps.

So really anything

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would prefer to tank only as an absolute last resort. Would prefer to do anything else, really. Melee, ranged, or heals.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I have my Enhancement Shaman in the guild, but not sure when I'll resub since I got busy with other stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm sure someone else is willing to or even (gasp) wants to tank Amycus, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I just ask that whoever it is to have a pretty good attendance record since it's only once per week.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah play what you want to play and see where the chips lie later. I am planning on a tank since Hunter has changed in a way I am not thrilled with yet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm pretty pumped, got a new PC so I can actually play at a good resolution with good FPS and good streaming quality. Gonna be lit af

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm pretty pumped, got a new PC so I can actually play at a good resolution with good FPS and good streaming quality. Gonna be lit af
I just built a new system with a 1070 as well, i didn't even know some of the MoP CM armor has spell particals and shit all over it. It's been so long since i've played on Ultra for any game haha

I still have no idea what i want to roll for Legion
frown.png
all the classes look really cool now.

Ret/MW Monk/Fire Mage/Enhancement Shaman are the most appealing atm, enhance looks pretty good in legion

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure I'm going rogue. No clue if I'll actually have time to play though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm thinking I'll transfer over my rogue soon, and then boost something, and have a DH also. Might boost DK after I get the rogue to 110.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just built a new system with a 1070 as well, i didn't even know some of the MoP CM armor has spell particals and shit all over it. It's been so long since i've played on Ultra for any game haha

I still have no idea what i want to roll for Legion
frown.png
all the classes look really cool now.

Ret/MW Monk/Fire Mage/Enhancement Shaman are the most appealing atm, enhance looks pretty good in legion
Nice mine is a 1070 as well (waiting for it to arrive :O )

Anyone have any good information on how the tanks look in Legion?

I've mained my DK since... WOTLK launched... but sometimes I get jealous of other tanks.

I also have a 100 Warrior so I'm not sure which I want to play. Also have a mid 80's monk. I'd roll DH but EVERYONE is going to be playing DH.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really enjoyed the ww monk changes on the ptr. Will probably try for that, unless we need heals, then it's holy pal. Or my Mage if we're short on ranged.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you like playing mage you should stick with it, since you tear that shit up.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you like playing mage you should stick with it, since you tear that shit up.
This is probably the most likely outcome. We were short on ranged for WoD for a while, and with DH being new, and melee, it will probably happen again.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bingo. That's another melee DPS stacked on top of an already large count, especially since they made hunters capable of it again.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll probably go ahead and transfer my Mage back to Hyjal, and finish the legendary over the next couple weeks. Only needs a few more tomes.