<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We aren't raiding Tuesday unless someone makes a group

Else I see you joined the subforum, all info is there or guild info in game. We use discord for now

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We have a roster in Guild information but I don't think its been updated since launch. So take it with a grain of salt. Supposedly we have 53 DPS (lacking in Ranged DPS in general comparatively), 14 tank mains and 13 heals mains.

But what we really have remains to be seen on Friday.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have a roster in Guild information but I don't think its been updated since launch. So take it with a grain of salt. Supposedly we have 53 DPS (lacking in Ranged DPS in general comparatively), 14 tank mains and 13 heals mains.

But what we really have remains to be seen on Friday.

Is there an ilvl requirement for the raid? I got the game this week and will hit 110 tonight, but my gear isn't the greatest. Still need to bug someone for a guild invite too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
820 this week and I'm probably gonna raise it to 830 for next Friday, then I'll raise it again when we start heroics

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are people that arent forum members that are in the guild - Friends and Family I guess? I was auto added to the sub-forum, but where do I direct new members for them to get access?

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
I started up today and have a posse of friends potentially joining. Can we all join the guild or just forum bros?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How'd the raid go this week? I was gonna raid with a group that I played with back in WoTLK that started playing again, but apparently they aren't very reliable at logging in to actually raid.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How'd the raid go this week? I was gonna raid with a group that I played with back in WoTLK that started playing again, but apparently they aren't very reliable at logging in to actually raid.
Have 3 different raid lock outs in the guild currently going on. Raid started Wednesday, and 2 on Friday. Wednesday's raid, also raided Thursday, and I think intends to raid today? They are on Xavius normal.

The raids for Friday, one raid went 5/7, and the other went 6/7. So 2 on Xavius, 1 on Cenarius. Not too bad for the first week. We have more raids today, and I think those lock outs are continuing instead of starting a 4th for the guild.