<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Monday night raids Noodle? This is where a seperate WoW forum might be useful. I get mixed up on what thread I'm posting in about WoW....

I work 2nd shift, and my nights off are Sunday and Monday, so those are the only nights I have. I'd be happy with just a solid group of players that could do normal raid. Not even looking for that much, but just something solid instead of going through the frustrating process of PuGing.

Hell, I'd even play a tank knowing that who I was playing with wouldn't slice my balls off for messing up... (I'm even scared to try and tank an LFR because I don't know the fights well enough.)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I can raid Monday nights as well. If we have enough interest we can run either an alt raid or continuation on Mondays. We can gauge interest as the expax launches

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guild Info:
Guild Name:Rerolled
Server:Hyjal-US
Faction:Horde
Mumble:(server in guild tab in-game)
Discord:Rerolled - ask someone for an instant invite if you can't get to it.
Leader:Noodleface
Officers:[Unknown]
Progress:The Emerald Nightmare: [0/7] | The Grand Palace of Suramar [0/10]

Remade this thread for our new home. Use this thread to talk about general things, we can create other threads for specific discussions.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Good, I want them to be upset

Later when I rickshaw the pantheon thread I can't wait to see what happens

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I forget.. does anyone want to be an officer? I think we discussed it.

There are zero responsibilities although I may ask for help with master looting and also any discussions about potential great/awful players.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll personally thank you every chance I get. I was going to make Amycus one against his will anyways.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im going to play once the prepatch releases, but I have fuck all knowledge of what class or role I want to play anymore.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's tank situation like Noodle?

Even if there isn't a raid that gets going on Sunday or Monday nights, maybe one of these nights Noodle, me and you could run some LFRs as the tanks? Show me the fights? I know it's all pointless fights at this point, as they are all about to be obsolete, but it'd be fun to get the hang of tanking.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
With the nerfs in the current raids, you likely don't even have to know the fight as a tank to succeed. I've only done BRF (not 650 yet on my fresh 100) but the bosses all died in less than 5 minutes. Can't imagine HFC being much better.

Also sad to see BRF lfr loot was 655 ilvl, making it pointless outside of transmogs. Guessing HFC lfr is 670?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
LFR hfc is tiered drops in 5 ilvl increments, or so I thought.

Tank situation is me on Friday and someone else. There's been interest but we won't really know until we have a constant roster logging in and gearing to raid. Some people talk it up and quit early or otherwise can't commit.

As for running raids I wouldn't mind running them. LFR is kind of shit mode but my warrior still needs to replace random greens. I could go as my dk who's somewhere in the 700s ilvl.

Keep in mind I only full cleared hfc once so my knowledge of the fights is pretty scarce. If I'm on just hit me up, haven't been on too much with the kid and overwatch going on.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Site got sold to mmorpg.com, no matter what happens I'll still run the guild on hyjal. A name change may happen if it's necessary.

If you haven't yet add noodleface#1412,cross realm Raiders are always welcome.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guild Info:
Guild Name:
Fires of Heaven
Server: Hyjal-US
Faction: Horde
Mumble: (server in guild tab in-game)
Discord: (in guild sub-forum and in-game)
Leader: Noodleface
Officers: Amycus, Antidotes, more TBA
Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: [0/7] | The Grand Palace of Suramar [0/10]

Discussion for the forum wow guild.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user