Firewatch

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Walking simulator made by some of the worst hipster/SJW trash in the gaming industry. Pass.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Watched Lirik play it. Story was decent. Writing was actually pretty good. Plot twist was meh. Worth playing, not sure about 20 bucks.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is it just purely a walking simulator or is there actually stuff to do?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
/\/\ It is like Dear Esther and Everybody's Gone to Rapture. Gone Home.

Walking simulator made by some of the worst hipster/SJW trash in the gaming industry. Pass.
Pretty much this. I'll play it for free on PS Plus in 4 months.

Oh boy.

"Firewatch is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things." So wait the lady you are speaking with at the end will actually be a man and you just fell in love with a guy without knowing or something, to promote more LGBT Garbage like Gone Home.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5/10, not worth. It starts out fine enough. Cool looking world, they hint at some story threads that will really have you thinking... then they decide to play it safe and give you the most unsatisfying conclusion that anyone could come up with. They basically chose to make their game garbage. I would say skip it, even if you could get it for free.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just watched a streamer play this game. Awful. Seems like it's designed for people who'd rather watch a movie than play a video game. And not a good movie. So basically your girlfriend you're trying to convince "video games can be her thing, too!"

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like Ut said, it is in the Gone Home genre of "games". So for a lot of folks, it is not even a game. It is an interactive story.

It is not an awful pile of shit, but it is not good either. It looks great, it is in an unique (and almost interesting) setting, and it is voiced acted very well. They could have thought big, tied it in with the 1988 Yellowstone Park fires, but in the end they wasted any potential that they built up the first half of the story.

Skip it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was initially intrigued by this but then I watched it and it looked like you just walk around and pick stuff up. Is that it? PASSS

Caliane

TB did a wtf is on it.
? WTF Is... - Firewatch ? - YouTube

tl:dr. short. top out at 3hours max. little replay. AND he complained about alot of mindless timestretching of walking from point A to B.
But did enjoy the dialogue interaction when that was there.
Ending was a letdown.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Should be a disclaimer on this game, Anita Sarkeesian is in the credits. That alone might deter a lot from buying it, as it should. I didn't find out until after I beat it.

The game itself had a ton of potential but finished with a fizzle. The atmosphere was top notch, and dialog really drew me in. This game has buckets full of immersion. It takes a lot to get me to truly care about a world and wanting more, and this is one of the few that has, let alone from an indie dev. Anyways I enjoyed it for what it was. It does have some plot holes and open ended plots. It was like reading a book more than it was playing a game, but with some very nice visuals.

I really enjoyed the whole mystery aspect of wondering wtf was going on, and the dialogue between Delilah and Henry. There were a few times I was walking through the forest and could hear bushes in the vicinity rustling, and I actually kept looking around to see if I could get a peek at someone. I normally don't do that in games. I was really hoping for some serial killer or fucked up aspect, but then it was just some dude whose kid died so he tried to hide it. Lame really. And never getting to meet Delilah was pretty lame too. In part though I was fearing I would end up meeting her and she would be some transgender or some shit and that would be the twist. Like some sick SJW haha gotcha, your character grew feelings for a tranny. But they never did that so that was good.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
It's an interactive visual novel more than a game, the story starts out with some cool potential but the ending was somewhat unsatisfying. 6.5/10 from me. Probably worth about 5-10 bucks not 20.

Sadly the side stories of the 2 rangers and the father and son were more interesting to me then the main character's story.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought this was supposed to be some murder mystery. I envisioned some open world murder mystery in a national park. Guess I have myself to blame. Pretty let down by this talk of visual novel. Guess I'll wait for the 2.99 sale.