Flesh and Blood

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Well good thing we're fortunate someone so unbiased and outside the influence of the company could provide this valuable insight...

Did you read the rest of my post? Apologies if my snark offended you, but that shouldn't discredit any of the facts I gave you. LSS is not like Wizards where you can just break contract over and over again and it's water off the duck. They expect vendors to honor agreements, like "adults."

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did you read the rest of my post? Apologies if my snark offended you, but that shouldn't discredit any of the facts I gave you. LSS is not like Wizards where you can just break contract over and over again and it's water off the duck. They expect vendors to honor agreements, like "adults."

It's just a laughable idea, that's all. Rudy has run the same patron discount club for years. Longer than LSS has existed. Did they not know how he works when they got so heavily in bed with him? That's their bad. And if there was an issue, why wait 2 years to bitch about it? It's a disingenuous pussy move from LSS. Retailers are upset that Rudy is undercutting them on products that aren't even moving, and LSS, embarrassed by their over-printing flop went to Rudy YEARS after they knew what he was doing, to appease their angry retailers instead of apologizing for selling them shit they can't move.

Like him or hate him, Rudy promoted the fuck outta their game, and instead of dealing with a problem of their own making - that Rudy warned them about over and over and over - they rolled over like little bitches the moment their retailers were unhappy about their super low value product. It needs to be said again - total bitch move.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Do you literally not know what a contract is? "It's not Rudy's fault for breaking a contract he agreed to because that's just who he is" is such a ridiculous concept. When you sign a contract, you honor it. Like an adult.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thinking of jumping back into this with Heavy Hitters now that the power level seems to have dropped back closer to year one. Dropped out after first US nationals when every round of the game was an opponent playing like 9 card turns.

Shit, when I was part of Rudy's patreon for Flesh and Blood it wasn't even a discount. Dude fucking rinsed us on Monarch. "I have to price in my EXCLUSIVE promo"

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do you literally not know what a contract is? "It's not Rudy's fault for breaking a contract he agreed to because that's just who he is" is such a ridiculous concept. When you sign a contract, you honor it. Like an adult.
Oh I see, you're just retarded. Got it!

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Thinking of jumping back into this with Heavy Hitters now that the power level seems to have dropped back closer to year one. Dropped out after first US nationals when every round of the game was an opponent playing like 9 card turns.

Shit, when I was part of Rudy's patreon for Flesh and Blood it wasn't even a discount. Dude fucking rinsed us on Monarch. "I have to price in my EXCLUSIVE promo"

Meta is great right now. Playing field is wide open, there are some decks consistently getting top 8s but those are more due to the fact that they're more represented. Almost every deck has a reasonable chance into every other deck, with a couple of exceptions (Uzuri, Riptide, new Prism, and Kano each have a matchup or two that hoses them).

Runeblades are a little quiet since the release of Warmonger's Diplomacy but I think they're being severely underrated. Some of us are testing Vynsett and she's absolutely bonkers. Once the lists are refined and somebody tops with one, I think you'll see RBs running around again.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Remembering the "solving" of blitz Riptide makes me wanna cancel all my RL stuff and sit at store

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm taking Uzuri to a big CC event in the morning. Let's see how it goes...

• 1Solidarity

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Went 2-3 and then dropped. I wasn't ready for most of my matchups. Oh well, I'll run it back next time.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Slowly building Victor from the new set since my old guardian (Oldhim) LL

a7avkcxrxoua1.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Victor is nuts. Drawing cards on blocking is so strong. I can't beat him on Uzuri.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Got 2nd place on Uzuri at a local road to nats today and qualified. After banging my head against Victor for almost two months I finally cracked it. My only losses were to one Kano in swiss (but it was very close) and Kayo in the finals. I played against Brutes 5 times out of 8 games lol.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got 2nd place on Uzuri at a local road to nats today and qualified. After banging my head against Victor for almost two months I finally cracked it. My only losses were to one Kano in swiss (but it was very close) and Kayo in the finals. I played against Brutes 5 times out of 8 games lol.
Cast Bones is real fuckin dumb

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm locked into day 2 of the Calling! I played Uzuri. These were my matchups:

R1 win vs. Azalea
R2 loss vs. Dromai
R3 win vs. Dash I/O
R4 win vs. Dorinthea
R5 win vs. Azalea
R6 win vs. Dash
R7 loss vs. Kayo
R8 win vs. Maxx

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm locked into day 2 of the Calling! I played Uzuri. These were my matchups:

R1 win vs. Azalea
R2 loss vs. Dromai
R3 win vs. Dash I/O
R4 win vs. Dorinthea
R5 win vs. Azalea
R6 win vs. Dash
R7 loss vs. Kayo
R8 win vs. Maxx

I went to a Heavy Hitters release draft. The conversations at the table were talking about the best cards from the new set and what u "gotta make sure you get", so the meta is solved before the first pack was even opened.... way to suck the magic out lol. Went 2-1.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Did very well at day 2. Don't want to say more because I might doxx myself. 😛

• 2Like