FOH Custom 3 Keeper League - YEAR SIX

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
shout out to Aaron Rodgers for sending me home
Don't feel too bad, I still would be sweating if Murray hadn't scored that 2nd TD. Brings up a question though, if NO lays a complete egg tonight and doesn't score, how to tiebreakers work in playoffs head to head?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was in a tough situation, I really wanted to win this league but I also needed those TDs out of Murray for my $50 buy in league, I'll settle for third it looks like

no idea on tiebreakers. I'll assume they'll have Matthew Berry look at our rosters individually and decide who is more worthy

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vandyn , good game sir ! Finally !!!!! I win a championship after coming close before . Cant wait for next season !

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vandyn , good game sir ! Finally !!!!! I win a championship after coming close before . Cant wait for next season !
You outscored everyone in the final week. worthy champion

In other news, looking to package Matt Ryan + Antonio Brown for a slightly better QB option possibly.

Also big ups to me for trading Doug Martin and M. Ball and making Leveon Bell the young RB I stuck with. Take notes, kids

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Congrats. I knew I should have shopped Stafford as soon as Negrobot became prominently involved.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time for a year 7 thread. Let's get to trading and keeping and drafting bad players.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll do the draft lottery this week and enable draft pick trading right after

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My team is terrible and I'm probably gonna have to spend some picks on some keeper-worthy guys. I'll never turn this around otherwise.