FOH Custom 3 Keeper League - YEAR SIX

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll start.

Every fucking body on my roster is available for draft picks!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea I'm back in as well. Maybe I won't scrape the bottom of the league again this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been wanting to get into this one for a while. If anyone gives up their spot I'd like it.

Hell, I'll forfeit my auction or fun league spot for it (not leaving PPR though, fuck you).

Fadaar

That guy
Still no fucking clue who to use as my third keeper. Got lucky with Foles last year though, drafted him in the last round. Might be willing to part with a pick for a keeper quality player (RB, WR, or TE don't need a QB) for those of you with stacked rosters. I'm looking at you AJ Green.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My third keeper also sucks. I'm in the same boat as Fadaar. I'll dig look at everyone's roster later, but I'll be willing to trade picks for a keeper.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll figure out the proper draft order by the end of the week so draft pick trading is an actual thing.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
everyone but Rodgers available, that includes GRONK, Doug Martin, Matt Ryan, Thomas, Bell and Ball. Yeah, your third keeper is on my team

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
everyone but Rodgers available, that includes GRONK, Doug Martin, Matt Ryan, Thomas, Bell and Ball. Yeah, your third keeper is on my team
Matt Ryan up for grabs? You sers? Are you trying to keep no one? You have to keep three players, right? I forget how this one works.

Fadaar

That guy
If I didn't already have two solid young QB's I'd make you an offer for Ryan. Still kicking myself for that trade I made years ago. Can't justify losing draft picks for maybe a 25 point gain for an RB though.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes I'd move Ryan

We have a spot open, giving them to people as they posted in thread about wanting them. send me your email

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Might be willing to trade Dez for a top end QB or RB. Of course anything else for grabs, Charles only for something outrageous.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The champ is obviously back for another year of great glory, absolutely no one in this dream team is up for grabs, will only consider ludicrous trades.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ham, probably could use a draft order so people can give you all their picks for soon to be injured stars.