FoH Emu server

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How hard is it to get later expansions working? Did Air last night and all the summoning underground can't attack anything bullshit wore thin pretty quick.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Disregard my last post. I was confusing this server with Leetsauce Productions for some reason.

pointyboot

Level cap: 80
Content is implemented from classic all the way up to OoW including SoD.
This is an economy based server. Everything progression-wise will be based on money, and your ability to procure it.
All items are droppable and tradeable.
Items that you cannot get in the game content that I have unlocked are available on merchants for a cost.
These merchants are hidden throughout the unlocked world. You will find them in semi-random places. Mostly in Bazaar
Content has been tuned down to be more solo-friendly, though boxing is allowed, with no cap.
Exp rates are doubled by default.
I've been having a BLAST on this server as a solo SK. Its quality as fuck. Think I have about 15 hours in so far over 3 days.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I've been having a BLAST on this server as a solo SK. Its quality as fuck. Think I have about 15 hours in so far over 3 days.
FoH server went down last night so I checked out Leetsauce, if I wasn't so involved in the current one I would switch. Vishnu give us more cool shit for free! Seriously though anything I can do to get more expansions up and running let me know.

Mr. Clean_sl

shitlord
I started a monk/sham 2box, guess ill just level up and gear as well as i can for now. anyone send kykit and guklord a ginvite in the mean time if anyone is still there
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I thought I saw a hatorade in /ooc the other night. Complaining about something
smile.png
Asking questions
smile.png
Could use some spare gear/cash though, hit level 60 or so last night on my group of 6 and they are still mostly naked. War, Druid, Bst, Zerk, Rog, Bard. Some awesome dude did give me epics 3.0 on everyone which really helps damage wise obviously. If not, few more days tops before I can cruise through VT.

pointyboot

i'd help ya out if i could but i'm still on the plat treadmill. i can tell ya though once you get into SoD zones, cash will no longer be a problem. vendored an item from field of scale for like 400k last night. 2 million total for my haul, though i'm back down to 30k already after 3.0 and aug.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Running ToV and selling fable drops is working well, had two fabled rock smashers drop that was an easy 100k, just hit 65 but working on AA as well. Going to hit BoT soon for more shit.

Mr. Clean_sl

shitlord
If someone in the know can post on the fohemu forums about vishnu being gone and maybe when he will be back for the people over there who dont come here. I would, but i dont know whats going on personalty.