FoH Hot Body Contest 2017

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
i've already got my greyhound ticket to mexico for the finest ab sketching operation misappropriated student loan funds can buy

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm trying to come up in core strength and endurance so that I can pass the firefighter CPAT certification. My main nemesis is smoking.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm trying to come up in core strength and endurance so that I can pass the firefighter CPAT certification. My main nemesis is smoking.

run/walk interval training is a smokers best friend

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
All substances are permitted, hopefully it will allow me to get some competition.
however with this said, the only performance enhancing subject I am personally recommending is Dragonball Z AMVs

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
After about 8 months of not working out at all and 3 years of not making any serious efforts at the gym it is time to get back into shape. I am challenging everyone on this board to a hot body contest.

There will be two categories to be judged in here:
Hottest body
Most improved

If you would like to be considered for most improved please submit a "before" picture before the end of January.

The judges will be @Mist, @Mrs. Gravy, @trex and @Vanessa. @Cad has generously agreed to donate $500 to the prize pool. Good luck to everyone.

Would the old pic floating around of me count as a before or do I need a new before pic? When is the end of challenge?

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Inb4:
Dude with hottest body now has hottest body at end of contest
Dude with worst body exhibits most improvement at end of contest

I'm in.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, I'm in. Here is my before pic:

0t71iiV.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
anyone who bleaches their asshole should get an extra vote

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's not a troll thread. Let's see some before pics. Full nude only.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've lost some motivation recently and it sounds like Keg needs some competition to motivate him.

How about a 12 week Ossoi v Keg body transformation contest. Loser pays the winner $100 - forum judges. details to be worked out if Keg accepts

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well, I guess the gayest thread of 2017 award is wrapped up.