<Gold Donor>
Lock?
Geno?

Both?????
Right?
Didn't matter in the end though.

This may very well go down as the worst playoff game in league history:
1703015194020.png

What a showing, Edkos team alone outscored the both our scores combined!
Crappy way to go but realistically didn't stand a chance anyway. There's always next year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
after putting up my worst showing of the year with 50points on the bench I was sure that was it for me. Thank the fantasy gods somehow Kyoug's team choked worse than mine. On to Virginia!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Staggs pulled out the unthinkable after only one playoff appearance prior. Good season guys, I think this was the closest championship game ever.

Now, who’s ready for PPR?!

• 1Like

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Grats DaBears . That was super close . No matter who would of lost , it would sucked being that tight of a score .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will eventually make a new thread because this is the biggest changes to our league since inception I'd argue

2024-25 Season
14 Teams (previously 16, we ran 14 in 2023-24 though)
WE ARE NOW A PPR LEAGUE. I've always preferred traditional scoring, but it's time to get with the program. The league voted to move to PPR and so here we come
4 Keeper [OPTION] - As a reminder you still MUST keep at least 3 players, but per league vote you *may* keep a fourth player if you choose. This is assuming the league options allow this seamlessly, but if you choose to keep a 4th player you will SURRENDER your first round pick, it's who you will essentially "draft" instead of the player you get then. This adds another layer of strategy to the league since it's an option unlike the other forced keepers

If you know you cannot be active, you need to tell us so we can replace you. I'm going to remove any teams that became inactive for *multiple* weeks and find their replacement. Nobody should have a bye week when playing a team. I've warned people we would do this for years, so if you wanna be pissed about the boot, blame yourself, sorry, we need active owners.

Draft pick trading is enabled, lottery will be done at a later time. Let's gooooo

• 1Solidarity