FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just clearing this out, didn't think it'd be fair to post how I think he does the draft and then someone then gets upset that they had a top 2 pick and I did it wrong. Just prolly for the best, so if you saw the post just ignore it.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
got locked out of my espn account for a min, we're good now

tarrant I need your email.

everyone else; i'm doing the lotto and assigning draft pick order tonight

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft lotto has been done and order has been set. I didn't post it here to encourage people to log into the league and vote that they're returning

please select your three keepers as well

Fadaar

That guy
dont mind being last, love the double pick. i do hate that i'll miss a lot of the great rookies though.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Hey the lotto moved me from 2nd overall to 1st.

tenor.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Redoing pick order turned off pick swapping for some reason. Will enable it back when I get to a computer

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft pick trading is back on

also the bench slot has expanded ONE slot to make room for the designated RED SHIRT player as previously discussed and voted upon in league last year.

As a reminder, the red shirt player is a player you can keep on your roster at no roster spot penalty (because of the increased slot). The new spot is ONLY for a redshirt player
Red shirt player must be assigned by the end of week 3 and have had started zero games for your team
If you activate your red shirt player before the season ends, you may not keep the red shirt player as a keeper

two examples of how this would work

I draft Jalen Hurts, he sits most of the season, because I see him as a keeper as Wentz is on his way out, I never activate him. He sits in my extra roster spot the entire season unused, but I keep him in the off season because he will be a starter in year 2. I'm rewarded for my patience and for not cashing in on the 150 pa

another example

I draft Tua, but Fitz is gonna start. I designate him as my red shirt, but they give up on Fitz early, so I have a starting QB on the bench by week 8, my team is disselved so I activate Tua for the rest of the year, surrendering the extra roster spot and the opportunity for a red shirt. I use Tua the rest of the season, but now I don't get to keep him because I didn't honor my red shirt.

Last edited:

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes I was . I just dont like that particular spot in the draft . So question about the Red Shirt. If you keep him all year benched , does that mean you have 4 keepers for the following year? Or just another option for a keeper ?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You don’t get an additional keeper just an additional option at the keeper. It’s a minor wrinkle instead of a major as a 4th keeper poll failed several times to pass through

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just a recommendation, try out the draft tool prior to draft day because they always make some weird changes to it so you know it works properly on your device, and also so you understand how the tools work.