FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
that's 2019 Michael Thomas value :)

Gilg and Trickling dicks only teams we're waiting on. Gilg was basically MIA last year so I'm expecting a slot to open

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, forgot about the poll, already set my keepers. I checked my option in the poll now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
okay Gilg doesn't appear to be returning and was basically completely inactive last year, so I'm looking for a permanent replacement.

Kyougou Kyougou would love to have you control that team going forward since you field competitive teams. If he doesn't want it, we will have a spot

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
okay Gilg doesn't appear to be returning and was basically completely inactive last year, so I'm looking for a permanent replacement.

Kyougou Kyougou would love to have you control that team going forward since you field competitive teams. If he doesn't want it, we will have a spot
Sure, I'll take it.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
On that note... I'm looking to trade for a first round talent for my #4 pick.
I know it sounds like a lot... but this is looking at someone that has a strong 4th keeper... that might want to take advantage of having two 4th round picks... specifically an early #4 to boot.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just my 2c, you got 2 absolute studs in Hill and Kamara, might be a better value to grab a young qb from someone and getting one of the beast that get thrown back into the pool with your top 4.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
That is good advice Sam, thanks.
I'm working on things. Got a lot of interesting trades, we can work something out.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fuck, was driving all day long and totally spaced out on this. My team is full on turds.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so the one issue I'm seeing with the redshirt is everyone wants to use that extra roster slot, cant blame you. but in order for the redshirt to mean anything, everyone is going to have to drop it down a slot and keep an empty slot unless they are redshirting someone

because it's a new rule, we'll let it roll through September, at the end of September you'll either neither to redshirt a player on your roster (can be any player who hasn't seen game time) or drop a player and keep that empty bench spot. because there's no penalty outside of not being able to keep the player, gonna ask you only redshirt you'd legitimately consider keeping as a keeper (or a cockblock to someone else keeping).