FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yup, was loving seeing that. I picked up the only other respectable starter that was available too, muhaha. Like my chances for the covid championship!

Fadaar

That guy
too bad my team sucked ass in the second quarter of the season, had a good run to from there on out plus two good showings in the playoffs

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Screenshot_20220104-015711_Fantasy.jpg

The best timing ever, and I still had a 20-point guy on the bench. I've definitely never scored this many points in a single game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Draft order set. draft trading enabled. haven't edited the order yet, but now you know your pick at least when making a move~ lets go

1. Gilg
  2. Dookmarriot
  3. Ma Homies
  4. Forum Warriors
  5. Lisbon
  6. IR DONE
  7. Skullfuck
  8. Amish
  9. Ditka
  10. DaBears
  11. Easily Replaced
  12. SK Centaurs
  13. Miami Streaking Fish
  14. Dicks

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Love the pick slot I got, but maybe we should reconsider moving forward on the draft to make it just like the NBA draft since the whole point was to avoid tanking. If you make the playoffs you are in the bottom 6 picks per finishing order, and then the rest of people get in the drawing. Our 5th, 4th and 3rd place finishers all landed in the top 5 by chance. It does make it harder for people to rebuild the way we have it.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don’t think it’s the same as nba as one player rarely transforms a roster this size. It’s just a nice bonus. We don’t wanna incentivize tanking for the top picks but I’m fine with upping the odds too. Right now the teams that miss out have twice as good of a chance of being a top pick than playoff teams

TheRashyman

I was thinking just keeping the same odds that currently stand or just giving everyone who doesn't make it the same odds. So technically if you tank you have just as good of odds as the guy missing the playoffs by 1 game. Then the other 6 are just naturally slotted by performance.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Now that Gilgamel Gilgamel hasn't been back in a while I guess its time to change the teams name...

Also currently named "Gilg's Don't CallItACumback", I'm looking to make some trades.
I have a surplus of keeper talent and I'm looking at fortifying my 3 keepers or gathering more picks.

Say your team has 2 high tier keepers but no one even worth considering keeping as a third...
Lets talk, I could give you two mid tier keepers for one of your high tier keepers and we can add picks either way of that deal, if appropriate.

Or maybe you just need one more decent keeper and only want to give up a pick... Lets talk.

Up for consideration:
Matt Ryan
Joe Mixon
Tyreek Hill
Tua Tagovailoa
Alvin Kamara

TheRashyman

Pretty open with my team as well. I probably won't trade Mahomes unless it's something outrageous, but everyone else on the team I'm open to doing a player for player or combo's of picks/players as well.

Notables:
Darren Waller
Saquon
Aaron Jones
Ceedee Lamb
Austin Ekeler

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
MIami Sprinting Fish is always open for business . Everyone is open for the right price .

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mark Andrews, one of the top TEs in the league, is possibly up for trade if the deal is right, otherwise, I'm fine keeping them. Looking for picks.

Same for Diggs.

Fadaar

That guy
If anyone wants to turn one QB into two, got Jameis and Danny Dimes. Have no plans to keep both and it's really a coin flip on which one I'd pick. Wouldn't mind packaging those two together for something good.

Last edited:

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Now that Gilgamel Gilgamel hasn't been back in a while I guess its time to change the teams name...

Also currently named "Gilg's Don't CallItACumback", I'm looking to make some trades.
I have a surplus of keeper talent and I'm looking at fortifying my 3 keepers or gathering more picks.

Say your team has 2 high tier keepers but no one even worth considering keeping as a third...
Lets talk, I could give you two mid tier keepers for one of your high tier keepers and we can add picks either way of that deal, if appropriate.

Or maybe you just need one more decent keeper and only want to give up a pick... Lets talk.

Up for consideration:
Matt Ryan
Joe Mixon
Tyreek Hill
Tua Tagovailoa
Alvin Kamara
Did anyone read this? I was drunk... I put Alvin Kamara up for trade... this whole thread is useless!
I'll think up some trades... just you watch me.

TheRashyman

Kamara got a potential suspension coming from the Pro Bowl stuff. I'd love Mixon though, just I can't figure out a trade that I think you'd like for him.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Fantasy football is hard as shit... you don't just have to worry about injuries and such... which is a nightmare already... but also all this other bullshit on top... its crazy!
I'm just saying... "soccer" or whatever you wanna call it, is much less stressful.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking for picks or to trade a 2 for 1 with getting an elite qb back

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I feel like everyone is kind of in the same spot where they want to trade whatever they aren't going to keep into picks...
I'll tell you what if you find 2 in my team you would like to use as keepers... lets talk.
I'm looking to upgrade and/or picks.

Its gilgs don't call it a comeback btw. (soon to be changed... to something silly)