FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Uh, yeah... This sucks, lol. I thought I had already done it. Losing Herbert, Chase, and Harris means I'm probably out if this can't be fixed.

Last edited:

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you forgot it might help to look at your roster last year and just post your 3 keepers and Ham can adjust it. I would assume yours are Najee, Herbert and Chase, pretty lethal trio.

DickTrickle

If you forgot it might help to look at your roster last year and just post your 3 keepers and Ham can adjust it. I would assume yours are Najee, Herbert and Chase, pretty lethal trio.
Yeah, totally forgot about Harris.

Sent a message to him through the league since I don't think he checks here much.

DickTrickle

moved deadline back so people can select
Awesome, thanks. Got them locked in now.

A part of thinks Najee Harris is going to bust this year and it's hard to give up Kelce, but he's getting a bit old for keeper status.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure I can handle this #1 overall stress...
Plus... everyone gets to pick 2 before me!
I'm not so sure this is a good thing.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Based on your keepers , you pretty much have to go QB with your first pick . Which would probably be Carr or Tua .

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
But then again... how many teams are going to end up with 4 QBs looking to scalp all other teams?
Looking at you ham ham

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
And to add to that... this fucking draft... SUNDAY NIGHT! 02h30AM... for me!
I wish to start a petition to move drafts to fridays or saturdays, please. thank you.
Then it can be as late as you want. I don't care.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
good draft, competitive teams this year. felt like a lot of people did their homework

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Birds of War ready for the new season!
I'm excited, got to draft someone better than one of my keepers! Its going to be a real test on how important QBs are.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Also... anyone missing some depth?
I'm looking for deals on QB and TE.
Looking to upgrade starters... and give up depth.
Otherwise... I'm going to ride all this WR, RB depth as far as I can.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
A few have already played... (including the 0.5 points performance from my starting TE)
But its all about this Sunday!