FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
insanity. that and my kicker not having an O next to his name

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looking to do more trades . Everything is on the table . Looking to acquire picks and players .

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The centaurs may be interested in workin out a trade for a mid-low tier TE, but I don't have much to offer.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
yeah I'm playing vs a team starting two bye week players, but ill still probably lose
Pretty much bound to win here... but it sucks... he is 3-3 too!
Nowhere near out of it. bah.

DaBears are hurting a little more, I can understand some frustration. But even so. Its a commitment and it sucks when people don't set up their teams.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant Tarrant
Set your starters!
Don't make it easy on me.

I also see a few other teams with players on a bye week starting.

I’ve been trapped at the hospital with a client and forgot to set before game times.
That said 2 of 3 QBs were in a bye so regardless you woulda won. ;)

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Oh my, huge upset with the Centaurs loss.
Suddenly only 2 games behind the 5th place in the South.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some of your trades kill me ham ham . Herbert is having a bit of a down year but I don't think anyone is crazy enough to swap him with Aaron Rodgers (the other players being equivalent enough).

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm still looking to wheel and deal . Players or picks , everyone on the roster is open for discussion .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some of your trades kill me ham ham . Herbert is having a bit of a down year but I don't think anyone is crazy enough to swap him with Aaron Rodgers (the other players being equivalent enough).
But Rodgers isn’t having a down year? Back to back mvps plus more is the trade I was looking at. If you think this is actually Aaron now then ofc it’s bad but if we’re selectively saying what’s just a down year and what isn’t there’s a starting point.

that said I love watching herbert struggle to beat bad teams and if I was out of contention I’d offer the farm

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But Rodgers isn’t having a down year? Back to back mvps plus more is the trade I was looking at. If you think this is actually Aaron now then ofc it’s bad but if we’re selectively saying what’s just a down year and what isn’t there’s a starting point.

that said I love watching herbert struggle to beat bad teams and if I was out of contention I’d offer the farm
Yeah, if this was a one-year league and I was in contention then I might consider that trade but who knows when Rodgers is going to retire. It could easily be next year after the way this season has gone. That's my main thought since my season is already shot. I expect Herbert to have a better career than this season has gone and even for this season I think he has better offensive weapons to make a turnaround. In a two quarterback fantasy league no position is more important to solidify long term, imo.