FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess everyone I needed to lose has matchups against owners who gave up already

feel like if you had less than 1400 PA against you by the end of tomorrow you hit the jackpot. IR Done may not have 1300 scored against him and still didn't put it together :/

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I guess everyone I needed to lose has matchups against owners who gave up already

feel like if you had less than 1400 PA against you by the end of tomorrow you hit the jackpot. IR Done may not have 1300 scored against him and still didn't put it together :/
And I'm still going to lose to them this week!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didnt give up, there was just literally no one I could slot in for injured players that was worth a damn, losing 2 QB's this season in this league means you're pretty done.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didnt give up, there was just literally no one I could slot in for injured players that was worth a damn, losing 2 QB's this season in this league means you're pretty done.
grinch smile GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
South Division will win a 5th straight year! North got some work to do... our divisions trophy case is getting full.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
no doubt josh Allen and Singletary would have got me the 75 points I need to win the championship.
I've been robbed! /s

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Was a fun season for me, I still dont regret making the big trade for Jefferson. Even though it definitely hurt my team this year. I can be happy going into next season with 3 great keepers

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Before people select keepers and we draft, I don't know if we've ever had protocol for league adjustments, but I'd like to make a vote request for the league this year to stay updated to the game.

PPR - .5 per reception

Reason:
The RB position is adapting and the days of workhorse backs have gone away aside from Henry. With RB's splitting in almost every backfield and so much of the game relying on pass catching RB's, I'd like to see this change. It would also add value to some of the deep WR's and increase TE value as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Before people select keepers and we draft, I don't know if we've ever had protocol for league adjustments, but I'd like to make a vote request for the league this year to stay updated to the game.

PPR - .5 per reception

Reason:
The RB position is adapting and the days of workhorse backs have gone away aside from Henry. With RB's splitting in almost every backfield and so much of the game relying on pass catching RB's, I'd like to see this change. It would also add value to some of the deep WR's and increase TE value as well.
I'm voting for this too.
Maybe even full blown PPR. It would give a lot of value to more players that arent rostered which would make the waivers more interesting and make it harder for teams to hoard one particular position.

I think these kind of changes are usually decided longer in advance through.

• 1Like

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can we get draft pick trading enabled please . I don't mind going to PPR either . Now that the draft is set , everyone on the roster is open to being traded . I'm waiting for the draft picks to be tradeable , before I make them .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can't change a rule this close to the draft, if we'd like to vote for PPR it'd be for next season. Many people have traded away pass catching RBs, or high volume low TD WRs, etc over the past year that may have kept them otherwise. We also need to have at least half the league vote imo, but I am also in support of the change

Draft order is set, draft pick trading is enabled. I will throw up a '24 rule change poll for PPR to be implemented in future seasons.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
You can't change a rule this close to the draft, if we'd like to vote for PPR it'd be for next season. Many people have traded away pass catching RBs, or high volume low TD WRs, etc over the past year that may have kept them otherwise. We also need to have at least half the league vote imo, but I am also in support of the change

Draft order is set, draft pick trading is enabled. I will throw up a '24 rule change poll for PPR to be implemented in future seasons.
Please don't forget that I got L Lawso002 2nd round pick in a trade last season.

ham ham

Me and L Lawso002 have come to an agreement to trade away two of my players (Kenny Pickett and AJ Dillon) for his 2nd round pick next year.

L Lawso002 please confirm.

Its Kenny Pickett , not Matt Ryan , but yes for my 2nd round pick next year