FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Also, I think a lot of people in the league don't participate in the forums anymore, or ever in some cases, and the league stuff like polls often gets overlooked.
Is there some other platform we could use everyone could follow easily? Like say Discord?
Here in Portugal we use WhatsApp groups for everything and it works great because everyone has it on their phone and gets notifications.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kyougou , I haven't forgotten . Its why I asked for picks to be marked tradeable . You'll get it , we have time .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, that worked. I changed my email associated with the account last year and for some reason, it shows me the league under my new email but I cant access it and only can with my old email.

How dumb.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Also, I think a lot of people in the league don't participate in the forums anymore, or ever in some cases, and the league stuff like polls often gets overlooked.
Is there some other platform we could use everyone could follow easily? Like say Discord?
Here in Portugal we use WhatsApp groups for everything and it works great because everyone has it on their phone and gets notifications.
1692790455568.png

9 votes in 13 days.
And heads up! This is the last day to pick keepers and also trades.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fuck, I didn't set my keepers like an idiot. Can that be fixed? Herbert, Jamar Chase, and I can't remember the other one because I can't see any history on the app. Maybe I'll try on the PC.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ham can I just tell you my keepers? I am looking up where it's supposed to be, but its not there and I'm getting frustrated lol.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ham can I just tell you my keepers? I am looking up where it's supposed to be, but its not there and I'm getting frustrated lol.

You can't find them because the deadline passed and they're in the FA pool. I missed it too.

I'd like to keep Herbert, Jamarr Chase, and Najee Harris from my old team as keepers if you can fix it ham ham . I feel like I did this last year too so sorry :(

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh, I read today was the deadline I assumed it was at midnight, my bad.

I'd like to keep Stafford, Cousins and Diggs if possible.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
pushing keeper deadline to sunday, re opening up selections and trading until just before the draft

please everyone select your keepers and finalize your trades

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Very happy that I was able to draft future hall of fame duo anthony richardson and jelani woods

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
epic collapse by williams today to get me a W. only fair after the injuries ive suffered

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users