FoH PPR League 2013

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
League is now open. If you don't want your team this year, I need to know.

Current teams:

Ebola
1. Uncle Festers
1. Electric Dream Machines
1. Pauly D's All Fresh All-...
1. Fuckin' Obama
1. Houston Ham
Sars
1. Elurin's As Yet Unnamed Team
1. Gilg's FightnMariottis
1. Token Females
1. How we do at the U
1. Team Bastages

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are we banning Evelys from participating? I mean, even before all the drama I'm pretty sure most of us wanted...it...gone. Fucker always messed up the drafts.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll just do the poll thing like the keeper league to see who's paying attention. Seems to work well.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poll is up for this league. Please click your team.

NOTE: Deadline is Aug 1. If there is an open slot, it will be filled 1st come 1st serve via my rerolled PM box. Please denote PPR somewhere in the msg.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poll is up for this league. Please click your team.

NOTE: Deadline is Aug 1. If there is an open slot, it will be filled 1st come 1st serve via my rerolled PM box. Please denote PPR somewhere in the msg.
Gilg, Pauly D's and Fucking Obama still need poll replies.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pauly D and Fucking Obama, you have about a day and a half to click the poll. Otherwise I'm tapping the wait list.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going out of town tonight so STFU and Mario Speedwagon have been cut as well. Invites will be sent to Laswo and Basu. All spots should be filled unless they don't get back to me in a couple days.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UPDATE: BASURA, accept your invite.

Famm, you're on deck if I don't hear from him by Monday.

League is full otherwise.

Sterling

El Presidente
Always liked this league. Just need to actually win it instead of finishing 2nd for the 2342342th time in a row.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
pre valuing my players now as I will be substantially late! aka don't fuck me because I'm assigning these values myself