FOH PPR League 2015

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
***NEW FOR 2015: Points for receptions have increased from .5 per to 1.0 per***

Everything else is the same because why fuck too much with the best damn league we have?

Owners, please claim your team by clicking on your teams name (or abbreviation of) in the poll on the site.

Owners have until 11:59PM est Sunday 8/16 to claim their old team

If you would like to be on the WAIT LIST for possible open spots, I need a PM sent to me with PPR in the title and an email address in the subject. Slots, if any, will be filled first come, first served assuming I have that information. Once the invite is sent, you have 24 hours or I go down the line.

If you can't make a draft, don't play. This is an auction draft and they take awhile.

FoH PPR League League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need 2 owners for PPR. PM me with your email. Some guys wanted in fun 2 but it looks like that will fill up. Any interest in this league instead?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had more than a few people over the years ask for it. People felt the .5 wasn't a significant game changer over the normal rules. We'll try it this year and see.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think we are good to go but I need to confirm 2 owners will be present to play:

Smoking Samurai and BCT check in please.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Edko , I already did the poll unless you did a new one . ( smoking samurai ) Im in , as always

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There wasn't a new one, but the poll system was borked for some reason when I first set it. As long time players, I assumed both of you were in. Rarely does a slot open in this league.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I won't be able to make the draft tonight, however I have tuned every single player's value (to be fair, I didn't touch most of the 1$ ones) to match my usual strategy according to the typical values seen in the past years in this league while keeping in mind the PPR change.

I don't have high hopes for my personal draft but I'm pretty sure it will at least keep everyone else's from being shat on by my absence.
If the bot puts the dollar on there its because I would, if anything there will be dollars left out of many bids because I wouldn't have the will to stop at any given value.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I won't be able to make the draft tonight, however I have tuned every single player's value (to be fair, I didn't touch most of the 1$ ones) to match my usual strategy according to the typical values seen in the past years in this league while keeping in mind the PPR change.

I don't have high hopes for my personal draft but I'm pretty sure it will at least keep everyone else's from being shat on by my absence.
If the bot puts the dollar on there its because I would, if anything there will be dollars left out of many bids because I wouldn't have the will to stop at any given value.
Noted, thanks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone misses the draft that isn't doing that, I still vote for lifetime bans from all leagues.

Shit absolutely ruins auction leagues.

Sterling

El Presidente
If anyone misses the draft that isn't doing that, I still vote for lifetime bans from all leagues.

Shit absolutely ruins auction leagues.
Yeah autodraft in auction leagues is pretty bad even with the adjusting values, but that's a lot better than just leaving everything default.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm ok with my draft, did you find the auto-bid troublesome to deal with or did it go over smooth?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Outside of the fact that autobid went apeshit on RB's for you. Even after you had spent like $140 on the first 4 off the board, it was still trying to bid them up.