FOH PPR League 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will activate the league this week. Please be sure to accept your team this week. If you played last year and don't want to this year, I need to know the team name.

ESPN Auction Draft, currently 10 teams. League voted to expand to 12 if interest last year.

If you are interested in joining this league, put your interest below. YOU MUST ATTEND THE DRAFT which will be some time during the week of the 4th preseason games. We try to make it a Sunday since it takes awhile, but no promises. Plan on a couple three hours for this draft though we try to make it go as fast as possible. I think last year was about 2 hours total.

Draft Wed 9/6 9PM EST

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Will this mean the return of the HIV division? I have won that division 100 percent of the time it existed!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will this mean the return of the HIV division? I have won that division 100 percent of the time it existed!

I hope so.

I need 2 people to step up and ask for spots in the next few days. If we get 12 you get HIV.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need team owners to go to the league page and do the annual team claim asap. An email was sent to all owners.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Sorry, the Electric Dream Machine is my team and I'm gonna have to let it go this year, I just can't attend the draft.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user