Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Some balance in the force wouldn't hurt the politics thread but I don't read it and, honestly, the way things are actually going out there in the real world, there's gonna be so much crow to chew on the parts of one side or the other that balance may naturally be restored next November anyway.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But I will say for years the politics thread was too far left as well, and the circle jerk was strong back then too. That's going back to pre 2010/2012 though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Not even close. You realize you can still search the "old" political thread right? Go back to 2012 and have a look see and tell me exactly how it compares to the complete and total idiocy it has become.

Here is the Politics Thread page 150 from March of 2013...

Now go look at the current page and tell me it's an equal comparison...

Remember the Politics Thread was technically number 3 after the Original One (plenty of pro-bush in there), Politics Thread II (removed for someone posting illegal stuff) and then the Obama McCain thread (I have some pretty good archives of that one).

NOTHING compares to the total and complete Conservitive Trump Circle Jerk currently going on there. Nevermind the fact it's like 80% Zappata spam and fanaskin responding to said spam with other twitter spam.
I dunno bro. Read the first sentence of your post and ur trying to schtick of arguing with me. I ain't lithose so I just skipped the rest of ur post cuz I don't care tbh. U seem to be a huge crybaby tbh bro.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I dunno bro. Read the first sentence of your post and ur trying to schtick of arguing with me. I ain't lithose so I just skipped the rest of ur post cuz I don't care tbh. U seem to be a huge crybaby tbh bro.
Man, I'm sorry. I don't want to argue with you in your thread. Nazi Mods got me all riled up. Basically, it's not the same is all I'm saying. You can go back and look at that stuff. It's interesting to be honest. You can actually see how people used to post 6-7 years ago. Sure it was a circle jerk, but at least back then the only people getting straight up run out of the thread with memes were people like Merlin and tad10 talking about a 9,000 year old earth and shit. Now adays if you arn't 100% on the Trump cock you need to go.

And I'm a total crybaby. I'm secure in my feelings as a dude so it feels nice to just let go sometimes you know.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Thanks for giving me a place to really vent foler. I think I'll spend my time in your thread really talking about how I feel from now on. I appreciate you.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
WOAH hold up big Erronius Erronius . Pie does not > cake. Have you ever had a flourless chocolate cake before bro? It's like shooting up heroin but instead of losing weight you gain it
I'm not convinced flourless cake is still cake.

Also, no, never had it. I am poor Midwestern white trash.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man, I'm sorry. I don't want to argue with you in your thread. Nazi Mods got me all riled up. Basically, it's not the same is all I'm saying. You can go back and look at that stuff. It's interesting to be honest. You can actually see how people used to post 6-7 years ago. Sure it was a circle jerk, but at least back then the only people getting straight up run out of the thread with memes were people like Merlin and tad10 talking about a 9,000 year old earth and shit. Now adays if you arn't 100% on the Trump cock you need to go.

And I'm a total crybaby. I'm secure in my feelings as a dude so it feels nice to just let go sometimes you know.
It's ok bro. Things just haven't been the same since a_skeleton_03 abandoned us like an African father.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Heard McQuaid was pocketing some of the pantheon money for cancer treatment.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ dude. CFA didn't stop funding those organizations for any other reason than they're restructuring their giving portfolio. This means they're either focusing on less organizations to make larger capital gifts (smart and common move) or they're moving on to new organizations. I've done the same thing myself and it never meant that I didn't like the orgs I stopped financially supporting.

Alphabet liberals are just trying to spin something that's common as fuck in the philanthropic world to their agenda and you're falling for it. Don't become what you hate dude.

GuardianX GuardianX see above.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ dude. CFA didn't stop funding those organizations for any other reason than they're restructuring their giving portfolio. This means they're either focusing on less organizations to make larger capital gifts (smart and common move) or they're moving on to new organizations. I've done the same thing myself and it never meant that I didn't like the orgs I stopped financially supporting.

Alphabet liberals are just trying to spin something that's common as fuck in the philanthropic world to their agenda and you're falling for it. Don't become what you hate dude.

GuardianX GuardianX see above.

Re: Chik Fil A

They want liberal money (they wont go there anyway), and global markets. Unchecked greed after unparalleled growth on the back of the conservatives that stuck with them through all the protests. Went out of their way to support them. I planned my gas stops between home and farm solely on where Chik Fil A was. Fuck them. Now its gonna be DQ.

The Salvation Army’s statement came in response to an interview that Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos gave to Bisnow.

As Chick-fil-A expands globally and into more liberal parts of the U.S., the chicken chain plans to change which charities it donates to after years of bad press and protests from the LGBT community,” Bisnow reported. “Beginning next year, Chick-fil-A will move away from its current philanthropic structure, Bisnow has learned. After donating to more than 300 charitable organizations this year, the Atlanta-based fast-food chain will instead focus on three initiatives with one accompanying charity each: education, homelessness and hunger. ”

“There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Tassopoulos told Bisnow. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.”

And what I've been saying for a while now. Ppl in this thread claiming to be MAGA, but wont take the small step of TRYING to not give money to China. Ppl claiming to be MAGA, but will still eat Chik Fil A. Despite some of his mannerisms being annoying, he pretty much wraps up whats been said for a while. There is no real fervor on the right. Maybe its a fear of going all the way out and everyone waking up thinking like I do? I dunno what it is, but people need to fucking nut up and start living their goddamn convictions.

I'm done w/ Chik Fil A. I will shame anyone I know that eats there at any point in the future. They need to be bankrupted over this. This constantly backstabbing the right side of the spectrum has to be associated with financial ruin. If it takes turning right wing politics into religion etc, so be it.

• 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Rip Brad. Thanks for eq and literally leading the way to becoming one of the fallen. Best publicity stunt you could ask for. Like so many artists, this was probably pantheon's last hope to success, the artist of it had to die

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Re: Chik Fil A

They want liberal money (they wont go there anyway), and global markets. Unchecked greed after unparalleled growth on the back of the conservatives that stuck with them through all the protests. Went out of their way to support them. I planned my gas stops between home and farm solely on where Chik Fil A was. Fuck them. Now its gonna be DQ.

And what I've been saying for a while now. Ppl in this thread claiming to be MAGA, but wont take the small step of TRYING to not give money to China. Ppl claiming to be MAGA, but will still eat Chik Fil A. Despite some of his mannerisms being annoying, he pretty much wraps up whats been said for a while. There is no real fervor on the right. Maybe its a fear of going all the way out and everyone waking up thinking like I do? I dunno what it is, but people need to fucking nut up and start living their goddamn convictions.

I'm done w/ Chik Fil A. I will shame anyone I know that eats there at any point in the future. They need to be bankrupted over this. This constantly backstabbing the right side of the spectrum has to be associated with financial ruin. If it takes turning right wing politics into religion etc, so be it.

Ok so you're taking a statement from the people who are no longer receiving the funding (potential bias huh). Don't believe me? Check this out.

They literally have a section on the page about serving the LGBTQ community. Yes that's right, you'll see it RIGHT BELOW THE ONE ON FUCKING VETERANS. So fuck THEM, fuck SA, for bending the knee to the 3% of the biggest cry victim attention white population. SA is just trying to capitalize on this for their on gain.

Just looked through CFA foundation's form 990. Surprised, I actually run a larger foundation than they do, they just have more annual contributions so end up giving more in the end. Anyways, if you pull it up for yourself you can see they give to TONS of organizations that are BLATANTLY Christian. I mean, orgs that even have Christian in the name. SA and CFA just happened to be two of their biggest. I mean fuck they only gave 150k to SA in 2017 which is peanuts in foundation land.

Their giving strategy fucking sucks too. Pull up their 990 and see how many sub 15k, sub 5k, sub 1k grants they give. Tons. I imagine the majority of grants that go to highschool's are for giving them chicken for an event or some shit so I won't count those. Generally speaking if you're a good foundation that really is invested in your mission, you know that the responsibility of your money doesn't leave when you hand it over to a non-profit. You follow up on your grants, check on organizations metrics (% of annual budget funded by board, are there board term limits, staff turnover rate, dollar raised vs operating expenses, swat analysis, is there 3rd party auditing, etc). Years ago I stopped doing sub 15k grants and did the same thing as CFA, I narrowed down my focus to less organizations to give bigger grants. It's retarded to give sub 15k grants then ask them to do extensive follow up because at that point a large majority of the grant went to pay the person to collect the metrics that you need for the follow up.

Also SA sucks ass as a NGO from an analytic standpoint. Generally speaking any organization that tries to do it all isn't going to be doing it that great. Food pantries and any other gifts in kind (free stuff) are retarded organizational models. The only exceptions are for orphans, widows and people severely disabled. For anyone on this board who is serious about their giving, if challenge you to ask your non-profit this - "how do you define success and how do you measure it?" You'd be surprised at how many get deer in the headlights answers. Also great question for startups.

Someone post this in politics so people can shut the fuck up and eat their damn chicken. Erronius Erronius no pressure but if you approve this message can you post in pol thread. I'll buy you a beer next time I see you for payment.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sigh, before you post can you fix my typo on "attention white population" lmao. Was supposed to be "attention whore population."

Oops!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lach you're literally advocating to demonetize someone (a business) over their beliefs. Well actually over their giving which may even be worse. You've literally become what you hate most man. Fuck the left, they're trying to turn our own against us and buy into their bullshit way of doing things.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok so you're taking a statement from the people who are no longer receiving the funding (potential bias huh). Don't believe me? Check this out.

They literally have a section on the page about serving the LGBTQ community. Yes that's right, you'll see it RIGHT BELOW THE ONE ON FUCKING VETERANS. So fuck THEM, fuck SA, for bending the knee to the 3% of the biggest cry victim attention white population. SA is just trying to capitalize on this for their on gain.

Just looked through CFA foundation's form 990. Surprised, I actually run a larger foundation than they do, they just have more annual contributions so end up giving more in the end. Anyways, if you pull it up for yourself you can see they give to TONS of organizations that are BLATANTLY Christian. I mean, orgs that even have Christian in the name. SA and CFA just happened to be two of their biggest. I mean fuck they only gave 150k to SA in 2017 which is peanuts in foundation land.

Their giving strategy fucking sucks too. Pull up their 990 and see how many sub 15k, sub 5k, sub 1k grants they give. Tons. I imagine the majority of grants that go to highschool's are for giving them chicken for an event or some shit so I won't count those. Generally speaking if you're a good foundation that really is invested in your mission, you know that the responsibility of your money doesn't leave when you hand it over to a non-profit. You follow up on your grants, check on organizations metrics (% of annual budget funded by board, are there board term limits, staff turnover rate, dollar raised vs operating expenses, swat analysis, is there 3rd party auditing, etc). Years ago I stopped doing sub 15k grants and did the same thing as CFA, I narrowed down my focus to less organizations to give bigger grants. It's retarded to give sub 15k grants then ask them to do extensive follow up because at that point a large majority of the grant went to pay the person to collect the metrics that you need for the follow up.

Also SA sucks ass as a NGO from an analytic standpoint. Generally speaking any organization that tries to do it all isn't going to be doing it that great. Food pantries and any other gifts in kind (free stuff) are retarded organizational models. The only exceptions are for orphans, widows and people severely disabled. For anyone on this board who is serious about their giving, if challenge you to ask your non-profit this - "how do you define success and how do you measure it?" You'd be surprised at how many get deer in the headlights answers. Also great question for startups.

Someone post this in politics so people can shut the fuck up and eat their damn chicken. Erronius Erronius no pressure but if you approve this message can you post in pol thread. I'll buy you a beer next time I see you for payment.

Where does Tim Tassopoulos work?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Where does Tim Tassopoulos work?
Dude you are reading into “There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” quote and stating it implies something it doesn't necessarily imply.

Clear about who they are? Then why the fuck do they give to tons of other blatantly Christian orgs, I mean BLATANT orgs, schools with the name Christian in them, poverty alleviation orgs that are Christian principled.

Good foundations pick small areas of focus. They don't give to healthcare, homelessness, water access sanitation and hygiene, human rights, orphan and widow care, economic development, internationally and local, etc because when you get that broad of a focus it's hard to really keep up with what's going on in each sector. Look at bill and Melinda gates foundation, they have a clear focus. This is nothing more than CFA realizing it's a pain in the ass to keep up with orgs in multiple sectors, especially big "do it all" orgs.

I mean did you even click my link? How do you reconcile SA having a literal section on their website devoted to LGBT people and the idea CFA was pulling funding from them because SA doesn't support LGBT people LOL. You're being played hard fucking core by left media and lefties.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If anything it's SA who bent the knee. Fuck them. Alphabet lefties criticized them on baseless claims so much that SA bent the knee and gave them website real estate so alphabet people could do what they do best, be attention whoring "victims."

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The Salvation Army’s statement came in response to an interview that Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos gave to Bisnow.

“As Chick-fil-A expands globally and into more liberal parts of the U.S., the chicken chain plans to change which charities it donates to after years of bad press and protests from the LGBT community,”

Back up and try again.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users