Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Scream and foler. Like Rick and morty except Hollywood writing instead of science.

It could work. Scream is already an alcoholic and foler is a well intentioned dimwit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Amoral alcoholic. Sorry forgot a word and we can't edit in here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh that's a Yes if I ever heard one!

What do want our first adventure together to be?
What part of LA are you in? I may go visit a friend in Long Beach next month. U wanna grab drinks?

• 1Faggotry

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
WOAH hold up big Erronius Erronius . Pie does not > cake. Have you ever had a flourless chocolate cake before bro? It's like shooting up heroin but instead of losing weight you gain it

• 1Quality Calories

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck @a_skeleton_03. Hope you and the wife are completely ok. Amazing your SUV didn't take more damage, that f150 seems to have taken it much harder.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fanaskin in amod thread is correct. Pol thread was an Obama circle jerk years ago. I remember venturing in there to express my conservative views and being attacked.

I don't know what people expect. Politics thread is a place where people can let out steam that they can't always do necessarily irl. Of course people in there may seem more edgelordy.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

I mean he's kinda got a point here.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Valid point from the toe

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's a more apt comparison if he uses a mosque instead of the sphinx. But he didn't because he knew the answer would likely be yes.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There's a lot of talk about CFA changing their donations. The writer of the original article infers reasoning based on outcome. It's ludicrous to infer that CFA not being in same airports and boston has a significant effect on them. They're just restructuring their giving. This is pretty common in the philanthropic world. I've done it plenty of times. Organizations I've had relationships for 6-8 years I've retired to either focus on fewer organizations or shift focus.

Someone tell people in SJW and pol threads to stop fucking beagling and continue eating their chicken sandwiches. The writer of that article was trying to spin something that's nothing more than common place in philanthropy as something else.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's amazing how when you put all of your bullshit posts in one thread the consistency of asinine stupidity becomes so apparent.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fanaskin in amod thread is correct. Pol thread was an Obama circle jerk years ago. I remember venturing in there to express my conservative views and being attacked.

Not even close. You realize you can still search the "old" political thread right? Go back to 2012 and have a look see and tell me exactly how it compares to the complete and total idiocy it has become.

Here is the Politics Thread page 150 from March of 2013...

I don't know what people expect. Politics thread is a place where people can let out steam that they can't always do necessarily irl. Of course people in there may seem more edgelordy.

Now go look at the current page and tell me it's an equal comparison...

Remember the Politics Thread was technically number 3 after the Original One (plenty of pro-bush in there), Politics Thread II (removed for someone posting illegal stuff) and then the Obama McCain thread (I have some pretty good archives of that one).

NOTHING compares to the total and complete Conservitive Trump Circle Jerk currently going on there. Nevermind the fact it's like 80% Zappata spam and fanaskin responding to said spam with other twitter spam.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I didn't mean to link such a Tanoomba heavy page....just pick any page in the 1-1,000 range or so and see the difference. It was around there that Trump, Gamergate and the whole Cult began to really take the thread over.

• 1Salty