Food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
There is no purpose, there is no reason. But Jesus still loves you anyway so you might as well suck on some titties and have a few adventures along the way.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Some profoundly confused attention whoring cunt thinks that because we don't lavish her with our undivided worship that we're all chauvinists.

Just like the other dumb bitches!

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So wait. Is Jessika Jessika a man or woman? And I mean like a real one, not that SJW fake shit. You're Vanessa Vanessa 's lover? Fuck Vanessa I guess you gotta dumpster dive when you're a man with tits who likes women. U found the deepest dumpster on this one.

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
There is no purpose to life save what you make/believe for yourself.

If anyone ever calls you a filthy tranny fucker remember to look at a car and act confused.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
also, not trying to fit in. This forum is comprised of Trump-loving chauvinistic pigs. I just like to post random things to see if your IQ is higher than the number of times you've been laid. Clearly, it isn't though i'm sure both are considerably low

Ahhh, so you are a troll.

Gotchya, thanks for making that clear early.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Are you trying to deny the validity of his lived experience?

I don't know how to respond to this, so I've decided to post a joke instead

Capture.JPG

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa viewing thread but mysteriously absent! My Spidey senses are tingling!!! Jessika Jessika tell us what happened, did he hit you? Did you accidentally call him sir?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If we all work for a living, aren't we all just really prostitutes in the end? Food for thought. - Jessika Jaden-Smith
i cant remember the last time i sucked my boss's cock for buying me dinner and taking me to see Timecop.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.