For Honor Ubisoft Feb 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Sent you an invite Hedeon Hedeon I'm hoping the mixed faction part is just for the Alpha. Either way still looks pretty damn fun.

From what I heard at Gamescon the cross faction thing is on purpose, they don't want to split up friends that want to play different classes.

It's fun, it feels pretty good to crush peons as the Raider class, I feel like the fucking Mountain tossing dudes around. PC controls feel like ass, it's totally meant for a controller, using the mouse to determine your stance just feels awkward. Gangbangs are the way, the few times you find a solo player and start to fight you'll have one or two of his buddies up your ass so just stick with your homies and zerg points though watch out cause friendly fire is on and swinging your big dick dane axe you are likely to hit your weebs or tincans that are trying to circle the guy.

Still have two invites left for the PC.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ubisoft in-game UIs are the worst. Fuck that

This game would look 10x better without all the pussy ass boxes everywhere. Wish they would take notes from games like Bloodborne/Darksouls series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
you rock good sir. going to download shortly and taste some blood, probable my own.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man I'm really liking this game. Really well-made combat and nice polish, even four months out. Might be the next game I pay full 60$ price since Dark Souls 3.

• 1Like

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I've still got two invites left for the PC alpha, just toss Gaelmryn a friend invite.

Gaining steel outside of the daily quests seems like it's too slow, I smell the whiff cash shop in the future. Over all the game is fun even without the faction pride.

• 1Like

Sulrn

Deuces
I've still got two invites left for the PC alpha, just toss Gaelmryn a friend invite.

Gaining steel outside of the daily quests seems like it's too slow, I smell the whiff cash shop in the future. Over all the game is fun even without the faction pride.

Hedeon Hedeon sent an invite from Eondiil.

Sulrn

Deuces
Got a few hours in. Definitely plays Beyer than it looks, but combat still breaks down to a steam roll or utter route. Even if you're doing well in a singular manner you can't do anything during a team break and your team is split up and dies 2-3v1. Have yet to see anyone win a 3v1 fight to turn it around.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got to play a whole 1 hour or so. Internet here has been fubar all weekend. Charter in my area has been the suck all weekend. It is connected but download has been like .5 M bit till a couple hours ago.

Sulrn

Deuces
The only thing that completely bothered me was playing bezerker and realizing he was the second most methodical class to play - which is completely counter-intuitive.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So they fixed this game and are still supporting it strongly enough I can recommend getting it. 33.00 USD on PS4 right now gets you everything.