For those who love cats, explosions, and card games

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We might have a new Kick Starter champion at the rate this thing is getting money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...loding-kittens

It seems a bit expensive for a card game but it appears that cost is not that large of an issue for a lot of people. If this gets International attention, there is no telling what the final figure could be. I am pretty sure the 10k is funded.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This game is everything that's wrong with Kickstarter. Company that has the money to easily do a print run of a card game for the card game that is pretty much a steaming pile of crap. Here are millions of dollars!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am not hijacking this thread. Having said that...

Cards Against Humanity has been played out even with the expansions and using Crabs Adjust Humanity. We have been playing "We Didn't Playtest This" instead. Much faster and better lawls.

Amazon.com: We Didn Games

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is everything that's wrong with Kickstarter. Company that has the money to easily do a print run of a card game for the card game that is pretty much a steaming pile of crap. Here are millions of dollars!
I agree. This is not what Kick starter was meant to be for. They are essentialy using it as a free store shelf that saves them the concern of over printing a game that might or might not be successful. It is not a person or group of people that actually need the funds since 10k would not actually have paid for everything they needed to do. Kick Starter might need to rewrite some of the rules to avoid other businesses from trying the same trick. I did not invest in the product but it is at 2.2 mil so apparently people like it.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
10k is actually probably what they needed to make a minimum order at most overseas card manufacturers to get the deepest discount. As a guy who works with game companies closely and has his name in a rule book or two, it's similar to some things I have seen. Remember, they are artists (I guess? I'm not a fan of the comic) so they probably did all of the layout themselves. Anyone could have written the rule book, it's not a complicated set of rules. So their costs are extremely low.